(20) - Metal, Eclipse, Shadow

As Earthquake formed rocks beneath Thunderstorm, Whirlwind pushed away the nearing enemies. Stormstrike and Zion stared menacingly towards each other when they heard a large explosion. Zion smirked and jumped back. Stormstrike saw a large asteroid going towards him. "Crud!" He said as he looked at Earthquake. "Earthquake!" He called and the element nodded.

He formed a path directly to the rock. Stormstrike held his hand out and his sword doubled in size and power. "Storm Strike! Triple Charge!" He yelled as he cut the asteroid into pieces. Whirlwind kept his eyes on Zion as they clashed. "Wind Slice!" He yelled, but the white haired alien just stood their unharmed. Whirlwind swatted his hand over his eyes, turning it rom dark blue to aura-d ones. "Oh? You're playing now~" Zion said as he stood in stance. "Skyfall." Whirlwind said as the area around Zion was manipulated, making the pressure of zero air go down. "You aren't good at pinpointing me, Little Wind." Zion said as he moved against the pressure.

Whirlwind smirked. "I wasn't focused on you." He said, making Zion look up as he saw Earthquake and Stormstrike directly above him. "Sky!—""Geo!__" "Shootout!/Storm!" Stormstrike and Earthquake yelled, landing directly on Zion. As Asteroids formed to hit Zion, White and Black Lightning rained down. Zion smirked...

In Oneiric...

Metal's Oneiric...

As Amato looked around, he was greeted with his son playing the guitar

As Amato looked around, he was greeted with his son playing the guitar. Amato looked around and saw he was performing at his school, on the side-benches, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang cheered for him alongside Belle and himself. Amato was shocked as he saw his hands fading. He shut his eyes, only to open it again. He was now in Boboiboy's position. He played the guitar and smiled, but he felt empty. He felt lost and pained. As his performance finished, he bowed and left the stage only to feel tears in his eyes.

"Did you feel hurt?" A voice asked, Amato came face to face with Metal who wore a grim expression. "What happened? It wasn't like this before?" Amato asked as the area faded to black. "Because these are the memories of the elements you nearly killed." Metal answered. Amato was wide-eyed. "Whatdo you—""When you attempted to grab every element back with Ochobot. You only grabbed me and Shadow and a portion of Eclipse." He answered. The older was shocked. "that portion caused so much pain to make Eclipse crazy. And I feel disgusted to know every part of these memories." Metal said as the area started to slow-mo.

"Metal, I'm sorry." He said. "Do you think only those words will be enough?" Metal said as the room had metal spikes appear. They pinpointed Amato, immobilizing him. "You are a disgrace." Metal said as he made his spear appear in his hands. "Pay with your eyes. Cry blood, for making my life terrible..." Metal said as he attacked. Amato prepared for impact and closed his eyes, but when he felt the spike disappear, he opened his eyes to see Eclipse hold Metal's shoulder...

Eclipse's Oneiric...

"Metal. Don't." Eclipse warned. Metal held the spear near the man's neck as his tears fell. Metal's hand fell to his side. Eclipse stared at the element as it stabbed the ground. "I... must be too naïve. I nearly killed a man. Eclipse... help me." Metal said as the element went to him. Eclipse smiled as he patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." Eclipse said as the Element nodded and disappeared. Amato stood in front of Eclipse. "How much can your mind take?" Eclipse poked Amato's head, making him see everything.

 "How much can your mind take?" Eclipse poked Amato's head, making him see everything

Everything Boboiboy hid from his friends and family. The pain and sorrow were taking a toll on him as he held his head, he knelt down. As Amato was snnaped out of it, he saw Eclipse sitting down on a black chair. "How was it? Painful?" Eclipse asked while looking at his hands. "What did you d-do?" He asked. "Everything you saw. Was everything Boboiboy encounter. It was his Encounters of a Lifetime." Eclipse said as he opened his palm. Amato was wide-eyed. "Let this be a remembrance..." Eclipse said. In the elements hand was Mechabot in loading mode.

"Feel the dread of havng no power. And no memory, like my owner once felt." Eclipse said as he made Amato forget everything as he touched his forehead. Amato was wide-eyed. "Farewell, Father. You are doing what you should have done years back." Eclipse said as he made the memory-less Amato walk back. "Years Gone By. And you will never fix it anywhere else but now." Metal said as they added away.

"Now... you meet Shadow..." They said as Amato fell. He panicked and wondered how he got here...

Outside of Oneiric...

Whirlwind and Wildfire were pushed back by Gopal, the bad one. "How pitiful." He said. "Black-hole Matter!" Gopal yelled as the two elements were about to be sucked in. "Watch it, Gopal!" A voice yelled and there came Metal and Eclipse. "I am! Boboiboy!—""Lunaclipse!/Steelclad!" They yell, making opal shocked. Lunaclipse formed a star in the air with his finger. "Celestial Shift!" He yelled as a large power blast pushed Gopal away from them, making his attack miss. Steelclad defended the two. "Steel wall!" He yelled as the attack of Gopal was felt by Steelclad.

"Are you okay?" Fang asked as he arrived near them. "Yeah. Got any idea where we can find Zion?" Steelclad asked. "Stormstrike and Earthquake were dealing with them." He answered, making them nod. "Whirlwind?" Lunaclipse asked. "Here!" Whirlwind said as he rode in his hover board. "Are you okay?" Wildfire asked. "You two, we can't afford to battle this Gopal alone." Lunaclipse said as he looked at the enemy. "Whirlwind. There are enemy summoners coming. Go." Steelclad commanded and the element nodded as he flew off. "What about me?" Wildfire asked. "Stay with Lunaclipse. Fang and I know of anoher ally of this guy." Steelclad added.

"Everyone GO!" Fang yelled as they took off...