(16) - Amato's Forgiveness -

As a day had gone by from Yaya and Ying's faint, they awoke in the otherside of the beds, across from their husbands. Yaya and Ying looked at eachother and were about to discuss about something when the door opened revealing Amato and Tok Aba.

The two were relieved to see Ying and daughter-in-law, granddaughter-in-law for Tok Aba, and walked towards them. "Are you feeling better now, Ying? Yaya?" Tok Aba asks. The two gave a reassuring smile and nodded. "What happened? You two were just sitting then suddenly you fainted?" Amato asks immediately. "It must be a stress thing, sir. We must've... gotten worried for our husbands." Ying answered.

They were about to talk about more of the weird 'fainting' situation when it happened again, only this time it is happening to Amato. He felt his body shudder as he held on the beds end. Yaya and Ying were about to catch him when he fainted as his breath was unsteady. Tok Aba dealt with him, worried along with the two women.

In the consciousness, Amato meets the eyes of all the elements and their tiers. Shocked, he looks for his son, Boboiboy, but instead his eyes blurred as he fainted, he heard voices, but they were all jumbled.

Amato had awoken on a field of white lilies. He looked around as the dirt path lead him, but then the ground started to freeze, the flowers dancing all froze in place as he saw them turn from white to red. Amato was unarmored as he felt discomfort on the frozen land. He then heard cracks below, but he didn't dodge fast enough as the ice cracked below him, making him fall into the freezing water.

He tried to struggle and go upwards when a bubble-like sphere incased him and he was brought into the surface. He coughed out some of the water he consumed. "You seem well." He heard a voice. He looked up and saw Boboiboy Ice, the second tier. "Y-Yeah. Where are--" "We're in the place called Oneiric. It's a deepscape of the persons mind." Ice answered.

Amato nodded as he stood properly. "How did I get here?" Amato asks as he turned to look around the area, only to see fog and Ice. "Neither do I know. Fortunately for you, I have a simple place rather than a crazy warped one." Ice mentioned which made Amato have questions. "How can we leave this area first then?" He asks. "From whatever I did before, we just walked and poof, next area." Ice stated as they did walk.

"You see, pretty calm for this." He mentioned. "I'm the Ice element, my primary emotion is Calmness." Ice answered as they walked off. They stopped dead in their tracks when a wall of thick ice greeted them. Ice huffed a sigh as he tried to look for a way. Suddenly, the wall of ice cracked and broke as Amato and Ice were brought to a memory.

Amato had seen what his son had been doing. He saw him playing soccer, chatting with friends, and relaxing with his family. Amato sadden at the sight next, it was Ice as he was forced out to fight Bo Ra Ra and nearly getting trapped into oblivion. They were brought out of the trance and Amato saw Ice agitated by the memory. "What was that?" He asks. "Some memories drift down the stream, but if we don't like it, it freezes like Ice. I don't even know why it happened." Ice stated and walked off. "Come on. We don't have all the time in the world." He stated.

As Amato followed, he glanced at Ice's spot and he wasn't there. He was wide eyed and looked around. "Ice!" He yelled as he spun around in a circle. The floor turned from light blue to a deep shade of red and orange. Amato heard explosions erupt and saw volcanoes emerge from the ground, spitting molten substances around. When it ended he was infront of an element.

"Hi, dad!" Blaze, second tier, greeted with a smile. Amato nodded and stood properly. "Will I walk with you?" He asks his son. "Yup. Let's go!" Blaze said as he rushed off, making Amato chase after him. As they walked further, the land was getting more hectic. "Why is the place getting riled up?" Amato asked as he looked around. "Probably because you're here, or I'm here?" Blaze questioned.

They were put to a stop when there was, again, a wall but made of fire and magma. Amato got closer, but he had stepped back when the fire roared stronger. As Blaze came close, they were sucked into a memory. Amato saw his son grow up, played with friends, and taught his children games. He smiled at the sight of his son smiling. As they were warped back, Blaze smiled at him.

"I guess you saw..." The element said with a smile. "I guess I did. You... did well with your family." Amato said as he walked closer to Blaze. "Yup! The two were very optimistic." He said as he looked up. Amato reminiscented of his sons when they were young. He was about to say more when Blaze was no longer present. He noticed the floor was cracking, again.

It cracked like glass as platforms. He looked around when he saw Solar looking at him at the otherside. "Solar!" He called and jumped from platform to platform to the element. As Amato arrived, Solar just stared at him. "Not in Mecha form, huh. You look like a human now, not a superior. How should I call you? Sir? Mister? Anything but Dad." Solar retorted. Amato formed a sad smile.

"Sir... will be... fine." He answered as he followed the walking Solar. "Why does your place look so... gloom?" He asks as he looked at the platform. "If you wanna know, you'll need to have a chat with Shadow then. Doubt that he'll want to talk to you." Solar said as Amato felt stung with his words. As they walked, a flash of light emerged from beyond and they saw memories.

Amato was presented with memories of his son teaching cadets, teaching his children, coming up with their plans, and training. Amato saw his son's body filled with scars. He was about to ask more from Solar once they head back to the 'Oneiric' but he saw the place had already changed and with Thorn, the second tier.

"Hello, you seem well." Thorn asked as he walked on the grassy field from before. "Why am I here? I was just--" "must be because time was running." Thorn interrupted. Amato nodded as he walked towards the element. "White lilies? Why was it red before?" He asked again. Thorn looked at the father and looked at the flower. "It's... because of anger. All of our anger." He stated as he knelt down near the flower.

As the element held the flower, Amato was getting glimpses of memories. Childhood ones. He saw Boboiboy preparing for school, he saw him gain his powers, save lives, and nearly lose his own. Amato felt a lump on his throat. "Why are you crying, dad?" A voice asked that made him lose his trance. He looked down and saw Thorn, the younger one. Amato slowly bent down to level with him.

He reached towards his son, but Thorn had shifted back to his older form. "What's wrong? Dad?" The element asks. Amato held back his hand and stood up. "N-Nothing..." He answers...