(12) - A Wife Broken -

Yaya and Ying were next to their husbands immobile body, weeping as Ochobot and Syrabot, a powersphere dedicated to the functions of a body and diseases, analyzed them.

Amato stood far back as he looked at Boboiboy's bandaged body. He looked away, feeling disappointed as he wasn't able to do anything. Yaya held her husband's hand as she fought herself from breaking down. Ying was comforted by Shielda as she weeped away at her shoulder. Maskmana looked at the Admirals with sadness as he could've prevented such a traumatizing event.

In the report, Maskmana had called TAPOPS's Admiral of The Fleets. Tarung and Ciciko enter, now masked with shock and worry. Kaizo entered and walked to his brother's bedside. "What's his current state?" Kaizo asks Syrabot. "In a state of Coma. His vitals are very unstable, going up the normal range for his body to lower the average range." The robot answered.

"I'm asking if he'll wake up, not if he's still asleep." Kaizo retorted, making the people in the room worried. "I'm uncertain with the current readings, Sir." Syrabot said with worry. Kaizo heaved breaths as he balanced his body. He squatted down as he felt his eyes brim with tears. The room bursted open revealing Belle and Tok Aba.

She was shocked to see the state of Boboiboy and rushed to his side. Yaya provided space for her. "Is h-he?" She asked her daughter-in-law. Yaya shook her head. "He's unstable. I'm sorry, mom." She answered as they hugged for a brief moment. Belle looked to the side and saw Amato, looking at them with worry. She stood and walked towards him. She smacked his chest, crying.

Amato felt tears in his eyes as he allowed it to repeatedly happen. "You... could've been a father... you could've saved-- no reconciled with him! But what did you do?! Amato Binju! What is this!? Why is my son in this condition!? Why is he unstable!?" She sobbed as Ochobot held her, easing her to the side. Tok Aba looked at his son with disappointment.

"Amato, what have you done?" He asked as he walked over to his grandson. Yaya and Ying sobbed next to their husbands as they felt themself weaken. Suddenly, the room shook slightly and the two commodore's were holding their heads. As the people around them asked what was wrong, they had fainted, prompting Syrabot to conduct an analysis.

Meanwhile, Ying and Yaya were awoken to a quiet place. The place was pure white with their paths tainted grey with violet. "What happened?" Yaya asked as she looked around. "I'm really getting worried now." Ying said as she spun around. Suddenly, they heard screams from somewhere. Yaya had noticed a blue orb appear next to the path. "Over there!" Yaya said, pointing to the orb.

As they rushed to it, they were flashed with a streak of light...

[FANG'S MEMOIRS...]

A young raven haired boy looked far off from his window as he looked emotionless. A man came in and called him. 'Fang! Come on, we're gonna train!' His father, Fabian said with a smile. A 9-years-old Fang nodded and rushed down to meet with his mother. 'Good morning, Fang. I hope you do well in training today.' His mother, Keira said with a small smile.

'Yes mother!' He cheered and followed out as he trained with his father and friends. As the two trained, Fang was met with a devastating turn of events. As Maskmana had arrived prior to Fabian's call, Fang was taken away as Powersphere Hunter Bo Ra Ra arrived in his planet. He watched as Maskmana escaped with him. Fang had seen his friends fallen and soaked in their own blood.

The boy weeped as they entered a spaceship. Fang saw a final glimpse of his Mother with weeping eyes as she looked at him...

[MEMOIRS end...]

Ying and Yaya were shocked as to what happened to their friend. "I didn't know he suffered this much." Ying said as she felt tears welt up in her eyes. As another blue orb with white streaks came out, they were flashed with yet another memory...

[FANG'S MEMOIRS...]

Fang was training in TAPOPS stations Training Area, exactly afew years after they'd finished elementary. Fang was quietly fixing his bag in his locker when he overheard people speaking. He wasn't the type to eavesdrop, but he heard his name.

'... Fang won't be a problem to beat. He may be the sibling of Sir Kaizo, but look at him? A wimp that's what he is.' One said. Fang bit his lip. 'Yup. He's just a weak brat, not worth befriending him if he'll be no use. Even his brother doesn't love him' The others said. Fang closed his locker and the two were surprised.

'Sorry, gentlemen. Did I scare you?' He asked and the two just smiled nervously and walked off. Fang heaved a sigh and slumped over next to his locker. He started to weep...

[MEMOIR'S end...]

As they were out, Ying cried as she didn't know how harsh people were to her husband. Yaya comforted her as they looked around. As they walked on the path, Yaya saw a brown orb. As it fell in front of them, they were once again in another memory...

[BOBOIBOY'S MEMOIRS...]

A young Boboiboy was shoved to the dirt as his bag was emptied by his bullies. 'I guess little binju didn't get lunch money today? I thought you were rich enough to buy me lunch as a friend.' A boy said as he threw his bag off. 'If you were my friends.' He retorted. This striked anger to the bullies as they pinned him down and kicked him.

As they left him bleeding, Boboiboy slowly picked himself up and coughed blood. 'I guess being his son is so nice as always. Not even believing in me...' He said as he walked to class...

[MEMOIRS end...]

Yaya was shocked. She hadn't expected her husband to be bullied when in their town, he was a star and shine of hope. "I guess something h-happened with his dad...' Yaya said as Ying nodded. They walked farther to be greeted with another brown orb with yellow streaks. Upon entering the memory, Yaya and Ying were shocked at the sight...

[BOBOIBOY'S MEMOIRS...]

As Boboiboy was arguing with his father, ochobot was brought out by Amato. 'You don't deserve you powers! You're not ready!' He yelled and was retracting Boboiboy's powers. One of Boboiboy's powerwatches broke and disappeared.

Ochobot was finally in control and reversed the happening, but it made Boboiboy only have one powerwatch. The younger boboiboy looked his father with hatred and fear. 'G-Get away from me!' He yelled to his father. Amato was shocked and was about to scold him when Daniel came down.

'Get away from him dad!' He yelled and held his younger brother with protection. Amato was baffled. 'You know what! Fine, i'll get away from you! I'm not wasting my time here!' He yelled and grabbed his bag and left, knocking over a picture frame of their family...

[MEMOIRS end...]

The two felt sadden as the memory ended. "So... it was that bad?" Yaya said as she cried. Ying held her shoulder as she looked to the forming path. "Maybe... we can help them?" Yaya mentioned as she looked at the path. The two wives looked at eachother and nodded. "Let's not let them suffer. They've... been through a lot." Ying said as they stood and held eachtoehrs hands.

They walked forwards as they help out their husbands...