(32) - Candy Star -

(32) - Candy Star -

As the three finally arrived at the ship, they were caught redhanded by their parents, who also just arrived. "Where did you go?" Ying asked, feeling suspicious. "We... urm." Zack stammered. "I'm sorry." Faze said, making the four worried and stood in front of them.

"Me and Zack went to a mission at Cattus Village." Faze said, making them wide eyed. "WHAT!? Who permitted this!?" Fang and Boboiboy exclaimed. Anna hid behind the two. "A-Admiral... C-Ciciko did, Dad." Zack answered. The two felt like a bomb. "Let's go." Boboiboy said as the two walked to the Fleets Office. The women looked at the kids, worried. "Are you okay? I hope you didn't get any serious injuries." Yaya asked, making them nod. "The robot was pretty slow." Faze stated as he pulled out the power box. "Here you go, mom. I didn't know when I'll be out of my room again." Faze added as Zack sighed. "What do you mean?" Anna asked as the two just smiled.

The two admirals were finished arguing with the Fleets as they got out, angry and annoyed. "Jeez, that was crazy." Boboiboy said, making Fang nod. "Can't believe my brother was in on it." Fang said as they went to go talk to their children. They were shocked to see a little girl wearing a black and green dress. Fang leaned down to see that the girl was sleeping. "Hey?" Fang called, waking up the girl and making her look around. "Kid, are you okay?" Boboiboy asked as he knelt down. She looked hazily at them with worried eyes. "I-I'm lost. Pwease help me." She asked as she held her plushtoy in her arms.

Boboiboy and Fang gave her a smile

Boboiboy and Fang gave her a smile. "Sure. Where are you from?" Fang asked. "I-I'm from Pula Rintish. I follow Dada here." She said with worry. The two looked at each other. "She's not mine." They said and heaved a sigh of relief. "Then... who's your Dada?" Boboiboy asked. "Dada?" She said and looked to the side, seeing Shielda. "Mama!" She called as she smiled, making everyone look at the brunette. Shielda was wide eyed as she rushed to her. "Candy! Why are you here? Didn't Gopal pick you up?" Shielda asked with worry. The two admirals looked at each other with a smirk. "So~ how old is she?" Fang teased, making Shielda realize her mistake.

Shielda blushed as Candy smiled at her. "S-She's my daughter, obviously. She just turned two this year. Please forgive me for the ruckus." Shielda said as the two just nodded. "So your name is Candy? How cute." Boboiboy cooed as Candy clapped with a smile. "Now. Excuse me. I need to find my idiotic husband." Shielda said as she gave the two a salute. "Say by to them, Candy." Shielda said as the girl bid farewell and they left. "Let's just hope she doesn't kill him." Boboiboy said. "Nah, totally deserves it. We don't allow our kids without supervision and Candy fell asleep in a cold hallway." Fang said as they walked to the kids. "We have our kids to deal with. Shall we?" Fang ushered as they felt their parental motors kick in. They smiled as they thought. 'Good luck, Gopal.' As they went off...