(13) -Meet Number Three-

(13) - Meet Number Three - Part 1 -

As the people in the medical unit were nervous for the lives laid on the beds, Boboiboy and Fang walked in separated areas. Boboiboy had arrived in an area where there were various platforms, each different in color.

He saw a light shine from behind him, he turns and sees a vision-tv like screen. It was showing him happy memories like his daughter saying her first word, his son playing soccer with him, and his friends fighting along side him. But the white screen glitched into a dark vision, dark memories consuming him. As he saw everything his elements hid, he shuddered and felt his heart weaken, his head dizzy.

As the admiral knelt down, the visions were gone as it flourished into birds. He then saw three pairs of feet in front of him. He looked up and saw Cyclone with his first tier, Wind, and the unnamed third tier. "Sorry, we had afew problems to come to you..." Cyclone said with a small smile. "Yeah, we're here now." Wind said as he reached a hand out. Boboiboy held it as he was stood up. He turned around to the platforms.

Soon, the platforms were all filled with his elements. All first, second, and third tier. He was wide eyed and felt his eyes brim with tears. "Hey, Boboiboy." Quake said with a smile. "Jeez, you're like a zombie." Fire said as he leaned into Boboiboy and poked his cheeks. "Fire. Leave him alone, he's tired." Water said as he pulled Fire by his collar and dragged him away.

Boboiboy walked over to Quake, Earth, and the unnamed third tier Earth element. "What... what's happening to me?" He asks his elements. Thunderstorm crossed his arms. "Astrostellar and Solar have an idea." Stormstrike said as he pointed in the two's direction. Boboiboy looked at the Light elements. "It's likely dealing great deal to two elements. Eclipse and Shadow are in their platforms." Astrostellar said as they all turned to look.

Dark, Shadow, and their third tier are hovering on the platforms. Redmoon, Eclipse, and their third tier are the same. "Metal as well." Thorn said as he was infront of the hovering bodies. "Why are they like that? Can I help them?" Boboiboy asked. "Oneiric... dreaming or in a state of a dream. They're alive, but the memories are blocking us from getting to them." Quake said as they look towards the body of his brothers.

"Isn't there anyway?" Boboiboy asks. "We'll have to enter the dreams... but those we call dreams can be nightmares." Light answers. "We need to. They'll need us. We're not leaving without them." Boboiboy said and the elements looked amongst eachother and nodded. "Alright. We'll be better off going in groups." Lightning said. "We have a problem." Thorn's third tier said.

As Boboiboy, Quake, Ice, and Whirlwind were sucked into Shadow's body. "That. This world is falling apart whenever we attempt to all go into a memory." Earth said as he looked around, seeing the darkness forming white cracks. "We'll need to hold it off." Blaze said as he looked around. "They better hurry." Lightning said as they started to defend the area from the darkness...

0× Broken Shadow ×0

As the four Boboiboy's landed in a hard surface, they were greeted by Shadow's Shadow Slice. The element was attacking them. "Shadow! Pull yourself together!" Quake yelled as he dodged alongside his brother-like counterparts. "Shadow... isn't here... only Ro is here..." The dark element said as his body and head twitched. Soon, the third tier of Dark came with Dark himself.

As they dodged, Ice was being paralyzed by the Shadow. "I-Ice Burst!" He yelled and froze the shadow in the ice, escaping. He heard yells. Ice turned and knelt down only to see a vision. It was Boboiboy's father, he had broke the dark elements before. Ice was wide-eyed. "Ice! Look out!" Whirlwind yelled as he was riding towards him. Ice turned around and saw the shadow claw attacking.

"Ice!" The three Boboiboy's yelled.

The element just felt a tear fall from his eye. The Shadow Claw was halted by Shadow as he felt his body ache. The element groaned in pain. Quake saw a vision as well. It was the Dark Elements creation. Amato had created it, to make Boboiboy regret his actions. To make him have a bad side, an inevitable power of hatred and betrayal. The third tier Dark noticed his memory. Quake jumped towards the third tier Dark and tackled him down.

"D-Don't. Brother... you're not like them.." He said as he felt tears in his eyes as the element felt pain again. When another vision was shown, it was directly from Dark. Whirlwind saw it. Dark was given harsh training by Amato, but due to it being unstable, the usage of power made the memories clouded. Whirlwind saw Amato scolding his counterpart. As all three elements finally revealed the memories, the first and third tier disappeared, leaving Shadow.

"Shadow!" Boboiboy yelled and walked over to him. He knelt beside the element as he noticed his white streak of hair was disappearing. "I... I'm a monster-" "-no you aren't. Don't listen to my father. H-He made a mistake..." he said as he comforted his element. As they return to the platform, the dark elements gain their consiousness and stood properly. Earth and Astrostellar noticed the cracks were minimized.

"We have a big problem." Boboiboy said as the elements paid attention. "There is only one person that could end this all... and we're all not gonna like it." He added and the elements were annoyed, worried, and scared with the final plot...

" He added and the elements were annoyed, worried, and scared with the final plot