(30) - Just In Time -

As Boboiboy and Yaya stayed at the station, Fang had gone and assisted the cadets with their first few missions. Fang stood at the ships wheel as he controlled it. "Sir?" A cadet said from the door. "Come in." Fang said as the male cadet came in.

"Sir, Planet Mysta is nearby. Shall I tell the others to prepare?" The cadet asked. "Sure, once we land, I'll start briefing about the planet. Got it?" Fang stated as the cadet nodded, saluting before he left. He sighed as he saw a spot to land. He smoothly landed the ship and stood to go out with the cadets. "Pay attention." He called them as they stiffen. "Listen well, I won't repeat this. Planet Mysta is calling TAPOPS to investigate the sudden disappearance of their miners. If this becomes more dangerous than needed, you all will prioritize the Civilians." Fang said as they chorused, 'yes sir!'

The cadets went out and looked around for any mysterious things. Fang went towards the mine and looked around. He went inside the cavern to step on a gem. He bent down, forming a shadow glove to pick it up and saw it had some nuclear properties. His hand wasn't affected due to his glove. "What happened here?" He asked himself and stood up. "Sir! Sir!" A cadet yelled, making Fang look to see that it was just cadets playing around.

The cadets went near Fang. Fang noticed the shift in the ground and clasped shadow hands on their mouths. He looked around and then saw a two glowing eyes. "Shoot." Fang said and the monster roared. "Get out of fhe cave!" Fang commanded as he lit the place up with his Light Power. It was a big monster with three hands and a burnt face. Fang hurriedly exited the cave to be chased. "Shadow Crossbow!" He yelled and shot the monster in his shoulder, making it yell.

The monster made sand minions appear from the floor as Fang fought them. "Light Sword! Shadow Sword!" Fang yelled as he made two big swords appear. Fang had matched the punch of the Monster. He held his ground when in the side of his eye, he saw a civilian being attack, multiple of civilians. Fang sliced the monster off of him and duplicated himself. The two elements dealt with the monster as Fang defended the civilians.

He sliced the sheer number of sand minions, glaring at the cadets. "I gave you an order! If something were to happen, save the civilian before your fight." Fang said as he put the tip of the sword at the lousy cadet. "If one of them dies, I shall take your life in return." Fang threatened as he walked away from the scared cadet. The battle between Fang and the monster was harsh. Fang looked to the side of the monster to see people with sacks entering the cave.

'What... don't tell me..' Fang thought as he stopped fight, making the monster confused. "Hey! Big guy!" Fang yelled as the monster looked at him. "You... aren't too bad." Fang said as he looked behind the monster. "Take this!" The cadets yelled, making Fang look and saw them charge the ships cannon. 'No!' Fang thought as he saw the shot. "Time! Shift!" A voice yelled as she stopped the attack from hitting the monster. Fang and the cadets were shocked. Fang's eyes were indisbelief of who it was.

"Fangie!" She yelled as she rushed to him. He stared down at her still too shocked. "Fangie. I know this comes as a shock, b-but the people are inside the cave." She said, making him snap out of the daze. "Got it." He said as he rushed to the cavern and entered. 'Think about that later. Later. The Mayor. Those cries. They lied to us. Those greedy aliens.' He thought as he reached the deeper parts of the cave to see the Aliens sacking the gold and jewels.

'That monster. Got infected by nuclear radiation then got changed. He was a protector.' Fang said as he walked to the Aliens of Mysta who were worried that they were caught. "You dare try to make me a fool. Die." Fang said as he grabbed their bodies and carried them out using Shadow Grab. He got out and threw them down, making them wince. "You pesky Aliens make me sick." Fang said as he glared down at the Mayor. "Go away. I will kill you if we crosspaths again." Fang threatened as the thieves rushed away.

The Monster looked at them as Fang furrowed his brows. "Turn him back." Fang said to Ying, making her nod. As the monster became human, he smiled as he returned to the cave. Fang felt all his stress press down, making him falter. Ying rushed to him helping him still. Fang felt struck as he stared at her. Ying smiled. "I'm home. Fangie." She said, making him nod.

They entered the ship with held hands and stayed inside the control room. The Cadets were present after some had mistakes. "I will look over your actions. In return, you shall be trained by me. Got it?" He asked as they hummed in response. Ying was present as he held her hand, making her blush with the eyes on her. "Fangie, You can let go off my hand now." She said.

Fang looked down at her

Fang looked down at her. "Sure. But to make sure." He said as he held her head, he pressed an open mouthed kiss on her. She shut her eyes with the sudden action. The cadets were shocked with his bold move. As they parted, Ying was a blushing mess. "I wanted to make sure, you never leave me again." He said as he let go of her and left to go fix the ship's course...