𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The bumps along the road made the task of staying awake a little easier for Jisung as he drove back to the mafia base. It was a decent sized house by a cliff. There was a little forestry around it, keeping it from nosy eyes, but it wasn't so far out of the way to be suspicious.

Entering the forest, Jisung released that of an irritated sigh.

"I always have to retrieve the difficult ones," he quietly mumbled, a pout playing on his lips at the thought of the battle he had had with the younger teen in the back.

He used the mirror to check her sleeping state. She was wearing the same lilac oversized sweater over the grey sweatpants. Her black hair was tangled and matted while her closed eyes had purple welts surrounding them.

Her hands were tied by rope, and Jisung was sure that it was cutting into her calloused hands.

When the property appeared  through the bare trees, he let out a relieved huff.

He despised driving in snow nearly as much as he hated girls.

The disgusting creature in the back of the van was enough to make him to hurl.

"Jisung!"

The brunette met eyes with Donghyuck who was sitting outside on the dusted off bench.

"You got the girl?" He asked noisily, trying to peep into the van once it had parked.

"Of course I did. Numbskull," he muttered, opening the back to retrieve the ravenette. "It was one hella long battle though. She has some spunk in her."

Donghyuck chuckled slightly, visually inspecting her small frame and weak look. "You sure about that?" He continued.

Not capable of imagining the small girl fighting back, Donghyuck suppressed the urge to laugh again, in fear of his life.

"Yeah dumbass. I am sure!" He pushed past the blonde, not giving him the time of day.

Seyeon lay unconscious in his arms, bridal style. Bar the fact that he held no respect for the gender, nor did he want to associate with them, he could tell that she was indeed a beautiful girl.

"Finally a woman that can fight," he whispered to himself, a smile gracing his delicate features at the sight of the slightly battered figure.

"Is that Park Jisung admiring a woman?" The brunette snapped his gaze up, meeting eyes with Renjun whose expressions showed pure amusement. "Never thought I would see the day!"

Jisung let a hassled huff slip from his lips. He knew better than to fight with the older, but found it hard suppressing the cheeky tongue that he had.

"Here. Take her. I don't care."