𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Seyeon was hustled into the back of a familiar white van, then seated between Jeno and Yangyang.

Of course she could feel her skin crawl when in the tight and cramped space, hers and Jeno's thighs would touch, but she was quick to push herself against Yangyang who grumbled about how selfish she was, but would still keep a close eye on where Jeno's hands were at all times.

He had a pocket knife in his hands, flipping it around carelessly, smirking when he noticed Seyeon flinch with each throw.

"What has the brave Lee Seyeon nervous?" He asked, tilting his head to the side to see that she was taking deep breaths to hold in any snarky comments.

"I just wouldn't trust many people with throwing a life around me. That's all," she snootily replied, shrugging afterwards to try and hide the snide remark.

Yangyang simply hummed, his gaze falling back to the knife as he flipped it again.

Johnny, who was at the wheel, looked at the three in the back through the mirror, noticing how nervous the girl looked.

He didn't know her well, and had only met her once it twice as she hobbled around the base with Jisung stuck to her at the hip, but he knew that she was never like this.

"What has you frowning? You're much prettier without it," he called out, watching her face perk up a little bit.

"Thank you Johnny. I'll take that as a compliment."

She glanced back away from the mirror, and at Jeno's hands that played with each other.

"What up?" She mumbled, watching him closely as he seemed slightly off.

He merely shrugged, feeling a pit grow in his stomach as he thought back to the conversation he had with Taeyong.

"Look, Taeyong asked me to apologise to you. He said something about treating you a bit better." He stopped for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts before looking up again. "I don't know what you've done, but you have two leaders and many mafia members wrapped around your little finger, Seyeon. I just advise you be very careful what you do with that respect that you've gained...somehow."

He left it at that, letting his eyes drift to the window while looking at the confused teen's reflection.

"He's right you know?" Jaehyun added from the front beside Johnny. "Renjun may have a bit of a soft spot for you, but for Taeyong to ask someone to be nice to a captive? That's rare. You've got a good thing going kid, just don't screw it up. I don't think they'll do anything to you."

Seyeon felt her mind become even more muddled as she forced herself to think even harder.

"Taeyong literally said he would kill me if my dad can't provide him with the money...and he won't!" She pushed, desperate to know what he meant by 'a good thing going'.

"Taeyong has an awful habit of bluffing, and that's exactly what it is. If your father doesn't have the money, you won't be killed. He's got better plans for you."