𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

"I need you to be quiet," he muttered, eyes darting around the basement upon hearing a yell of pain.

Even in such a disoriented state, Seyeon could see the pain on his face. He was down here while his men were up there fighting.

She nodded slowly, leaning against the older to stand up. Seyeon tried so hard to show no weakness, but as she took an agonising step, she realised she would need help from the last person she wanted it from.

"Here, I'll carry you."

Of course she was hesitant, but she knew that it was for the best.

He propped her up on his back, her arms hanging loosely around his collarbone, and her legs around his waist.

Renjun wasted no time to get her out.

After opening the door, Renjun carefully stepped out of eyeline with the enemy.

He could see a few of the boys who he considered family, even if he refused to admit this.

Jaemin was trying to help Xiaojun who appeared to have gotten shot in the side. His hands were bloodstained as he applied pressure to the wound while Jaemin fiddled with something in his medic bag.

Renjun then let his gaze jump to Chenle. The younger was being held by the throat against the wall, eyes lidded, and body limp.

All these boys were fighting, and Seyeon couldn't shake the guilt...This was all her fault.

She had to admit, there were many faces she hadn't even seen. They were fighting with Renjun's gang instead of against.

One of them limped over to the pair cautiously.

"Thank god you're okay Jun," the red head muttered. He had one black eye and a busted lip.

"Hey Taeyong. What are we meant to do? I haven't been looking for a new place, and I sure as hell didn't think that they would find us this quickly," he mumbled, eyes locked with the older man's.

"Stay with us. All of you." He then turned his gaze to meet Seyeon's. "I heard that you're quite a special girl. I haven't seen Renjun so riled up about a captive before," he chuckled, ruffling Seyeon's raven locks before backing away.

Renjun only nodded, biting his lip to prevent a cheeky comment from slipping.

"The van is outside. Stay there with her Jun. We'll finish this up soon."

With that, Taeyong disappeared into the crowd of fighting men.

Renjun released a shaky breath, no longer trying to fight the sarcastic comments.

"We have one thing in common."

The brunette looked at her questioningly. "And what would that be?"

"We both have sharp tongues."