𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Holding up a trembling hand, Seyeon waved goodbye to her father as the gun was held up by Jaehyun.

The brunette's hand was steady and well aimed for a direct hit to the head.

"Thank you for business, Mr Lee. Now you can stop threatening us."

The man merely stared at his daughter who denied him contact when he reached his hand out one last time.

Seyeon turned away to bury her head in Jeno's chest when the sound of the gun firing rung through the air.

The snowflakes delicately danced through the air, their icy covering soon dissolving as it reached the ground - and the end of its life. The grey sky, it reflected the mood of the teenage girl who had witnessed her father's shooting only hours prior. The overcast, and blackening sky represented how heavy her heart felt as regret and forgiveness for his sins began to run through he veins.

The nippy cold air was the same one which circled her in her moment of vunerability, was the same air that she had breathed in when the shot was fired.

Her stomach had ached. Though of course it would considering she had emptied its contents multiple times in the hour following his death.

But now? She now felt numb. She felt as if she had a heart of steel, and a mind of gold.

Gold. It was colourful brightness of the ideas she had concocted while sitting by the window, a mug of coffee in her hand while she had a blanket draped over her shoulders.

"So....Have you made the choice?" She watched through the reflection of the window as Renjun walked in, Jisung by his side as always.

She nodded wearily, eyes closing briefly while she thought through a life-changing moment once more.

"What's it gonna be, Seyeon? Are you going to fight with the enemy, the ones who worked for your father, but instead tried to kill you, and are still trying? Or will you join us, where we can help you and provide for you, given you follow the rules?"

Taeyong had made it seem so easy, but in actuality, she was scared, scared she would become what she had initially thought of them....Monsters.

She sat up properly, placing the mug down beside her while standing to meet eyes with them.

"I'm in."