𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

As Seyeon woke, she could feel an intense pain emit from her leg.

It wasn't the same dull ache that the fracture had become over the weeks, but instead that of a sharp pain.

Vision still slightly blurred from sleep, and mind hazy from the unrealistic night she had just lived through, Seyeon sat up.

This made the ache in her head worsen and, the sharp pain from her fractured leg increase. This elicited a whimper from the barely-conscious teen.

"Oh good, you're finally awake," a relieved voice interrupted. Seyeon turned her head, straining it slightly to take in the figure of an unfamiliar face.

The boy wore a small smile, his high cheek bones complimenting his cute look.

"Mark Lee. Nice to meet you," he introduced. Mark held his hand out, waiting for the younger to shake it, which she did. "I guess I have something over Renjun. I heard that you had quite the attitude when meeting him."

Seyeon smiled slightly. She was definitely getting better at this introduction scene. And she found that upon meeting new people, the initial anger of being kidnapped and hurt, faded.

Of course she wasn't overjoyed by the whole situation that she found herself in, but she felt it could be a lot worse than it was.

"Lee Seyeon, though you already know I'm assuming."

Mark nodded, nervously scratching his neck as the silence cradled the slightly more opulent room than before.

"Anyway, Seyeon. I was asked to bring you up once you woke up, so would you mind coming with me?" He quietly asked. His cheeks were cutely flushed pink in embarrassment.

Seyeon smirked, before standing with the help of the older brunette.

As they walked through the halls - Seyeon leaning against Mark for support - the younger piped up.

"So, Mark...Before I make the same mistake twice, who should I be careful around?" She asked. She used her free hand to untangle the knotted mess of hair as best as she could.

Mark chuckled quietly, having heard of her less than appropriate behaviour towards many of his other mafia members.

"Well personally I find Johnny can be a hit or miss with his attitude. He's mostly a bit of fun, but you never really know," he started, keeping his voice level while taking constant steps forward.

"Johnny. Anyone else?"

Mark thought for a moment, thinking through the boys who had become his family.

"Sicheng can get a bit moody-"

Mark was cut off by a questioning look.

"But Sicheng lives with the others, doesn't he?" She quietly asked, head spinning slightly from the dull throb.

"Yeah, but due to his top secret job that I'm 100% not allowed to tell you about, he lives between the two bases. There's nine of us here. Sicheng, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Johnny, Taeil, Yuta, Doyoung and I." Seyeon vaguely nodded.

She had taken in only a small bit of this new information.

"Anyway Seyeon, here we are."