𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Jeno had been taken to his room, accompanied by Yukhei who promised to talk to him. But these boys weren't nice people, they were the mafia, and this was exactly what the mafia would do, even if some of them had grown some sort of relationship with their captive who held so much personality.

Jisung held the shaking girl on the floor, Renjun having wrapped a blanket around her to warm her up a little. Although Yangyang and Seyeon had gotten off on the wrong foot, he wasn't a psychopath and held the feeling of empathy and sympathy for the shaken up girl. He had offered to go and make Seyeon a cup of tea.

Taeyong, Renjun and Jaemin were standing by Jisung and Seyeon. They watched, Taeyong with not as much care as the others since he didn't know her very well, but Jaemin was beside himself. He wasn't fond of her at first, and like all the others, he thought that Seyeon would be an easy target to torment.

But in the past weeks they had gotten to know each other through appointments for her legs. Finally Jaemin had found someone who would listen to him rant about how much he didn't want this life.

He had truly formed a bond with her, and now watching her curling in on herself made his heart ache.

Renjun nervously chewed at his bottom lip, hands fiddling with each other as he watched Jisung hold the girl close. He wasn't fond of her, but she wasn't as bad as he had initially thought.

Jisung held her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders as she looked to the ground in a daze. He couldn't help but feel guilty for letting this happen to her. Of course she wouldn't be safe in a house full of boys who haven't had any girls around in possibly years.

All the boys were excited to finally have an 'easy target'.

"Your going to be fine," he whispered in her ear, listening to her steady breaths as she calmed her breathing. "You'll be just fine."

She nodded slightly, not fully aware of what was happening, but she felt disgusting. She felt utterly disgusting.

Each touch and mark felt as if they were throbbing.

It was a painful reality and it hadn't yet hit her....