𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

The car ride was silent for the most part, leaving Seyeon to reflect on what the others had said.

What was meant by a 'bigger plans'?

There were so many unanswered questions and so many that she knew were best kept to herself.

"Ready?" Yangyang mumbled, hands now messing around with a gun mate as of the pocket knife which he had grown bored of.

This boy oozed clumsiness, and no matter how many times she tried to convince herself of her safety, she felt nothing but endangered when being stuck between two threats.

She hummed a soft reply, head pounding a little with all the new information, not to mention the stress of her future riding on her father's shoulders.

She hated him more than anything in this planet, and really didn't trust him to come up with any amount of money to save himself, let alone her.

This led to her heart pounding painfully so against her ribs as they pulled up to a familiar street.

It was the same street she had lived in her whole life. It was the one she had learned to walk and cycle on.

It was full of so many memories, all seeming so false now that she knew what the constant phone calls had been about.

The engine died down, the reality of things only fully settling in now.

She was going to lose either her life or her father.

Both seemed rather invaluable at this stage to her.

She was just a hobbling mess. A captive with a sharp mouth and no way out. But her father....He had missed her whole childhood to hang out with crooks.

Yangyang stepped out of the car, allowing more breathing room and a waft of fresh air to hit her as she stepped out - with the aid of the older of course.

She leaned against him, her nearly healed leg still causing issues for her, but she could happily say that they both felt much better.

Each step came with a slight limp, but Yangyang clasped his hands around hers to keep her from falling over.

He was just grateful that she no longer smelt like shit anymore, since Jisung had showed her where the shower was and had offered her some clothes to change in to. She looked and smelt as good as new.

"Lee!" Johnny's firm voice lowly said, catching the girls attention, although it was only at that moment that she realised they had stopped in front of her house, and she was face to face with the same man she once lived with.

"Sweetie?" He started, reaching over to touch her shoulder, but Yangyang pulled her away. "Seyeon?"