𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪

The small crack between the closet doors left enough room for Seyeon to see the scene unfolding.

Every boy in the room had woken up at this stage, each alarmed by the thumping through the hallway.

They could vaguely hear people in other rooms awakening as the footsteps grew louder and closer.

"Lele, you need to make a break for the tech room to tap into the cameras and see how many people are in the house and outside," Mark whispered, nodding when the ravenette replied with a short 'yes'. "Jisung, you'll go and get the weapons. Bring them back here and distribute them with everyone once we get them all up."

Jisung nodded, his once bleary state completely gone as the adrenaline kicked in to do its job.

Seyeon's soft breaths fanned against the wood and came back to lightly hit her face. It was muggy and warm in the closed space. What didn't help was that the weather had improved with the coming spring, the snow became less and less and was yet to become sun.

She clasped her hands together as Chenle slipped out of the bedroom, his footsteps barely auditable compared to the intruders'.

The fear constricted her throat as she saw Jisung do the same.

The teen turned back, sending a small and reassuring smile at the closed wardrobe.

She nodded even though he couldn't see her, and gave him a thumbs up.

Her chest was tightened as he left, her breathing irregular and laboured as one by one they would leave on Mark's instructions.

And soon enough she was the last one left in the room. Alone. She felt utterly alone against the world, even if each of the boys were trying their best to protect her.

Her thoughts were snapped away from every negative thing that crossed her mind when the door was thrown open.

If Seyeon had learned anything from the experiences till now, she knew that she could never assume she was safe.

Seyeon sucked in a deep breath, holding it in as a familiar man walked through the door.

She felt her whole body tremble as she saw the man who she considered an uncle.

How could he do this?

"Seyeonnie?" The deep and slightly ragged voice chimed while holding a crowbar in his hand.

He dragged the weapon against the wall, the screeching of the wallpaper peeling making a soft sob fall from Seyeon mouth.

"Well that was easier than expected," he chuckled, stepping forward towards the obvious hiding spot.

He tapped his crowbar against his hands, the thud making a shiver crawl up her spine.

The door of the wardrobe was thrown open, and before a scream could alarm the other boys, and clammy hand was placed over her mouth.

"Bingo."