𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩

"Help me!" A young boy cried out while gripping tightly onto the bottom of Renjun's trousers. Of course the older felt bad for the kid, but his thoughts were truly trying to decipher one issue at a time, and a homeless little boy really didn't absorb them at that moment.

He leaned down and took out a note of money and tucked it into the younger's hand.

A small smile formed on both of their faces as Renjun stood straight again and continued walking with the maid to find Taeyong.

"That was nice of you, Jun," the woman mumbled whilst side-eyeing the teen curiously.

"I do what I can."

Renjun's mind kept escaping to that first encounter, where he thought nothing of the boy and instead payed to get him a lolly or whatever would please him.

Had he known what a treasure he had come across, he might have offered him more then a note of money.

"Think about right now, Jun. The past won't do much good for you right now," Chenle reassured while running small circles into the leader's back.

"I know, but I'd feel so guilty if something happened to him," he mumbled sadly while clasping and unclasping his hands in a nervous manner.

"And what if nothing happened to him? What if he just lost connection?"

Renjun sighed, his heart telling him to believe Chenle, but his mind telling him that the devices never lost connection.

"You and I both know that's bullshit. You and Yuta never make breakable devices!"

All Chenle could do was hum in agreement as he continued to comfort his leader, hoping with his whole heart that Jisung was okay, and that he had just done his usual thing and thrown the earpiece away as a rebellion.

But deep down Chenle knew that there was something wrong with both Jisung and Seyeon, and he couldn't shake the feeling that it would result in a loss.