𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Anyway Seyeon," Renjun interrupted, having gotten sick of Jaemin's lecture about chicken. "You are here for a reason," he continued, watching as she tried to hide the fact that she was staring at Jisung.

Jisung was between Hendery - who Seyeon had met only recently - and another boy.

This boy had black hair. He wasn't paying attention to anything going on around him, and instead had his focus set on the laptop out in front of him, his food pushed to the side.

He tapped the earpiece that was barely visible to the girl.

"Yes Sicheng......." he paused a moment, a focused look staying on his face as he shook his head. "No, 'cause that's where Kun is."

"Lele," Jisung mumbled, tapping the older on the shoulder. "Go to the room if you're going to work."

Chenle looked up, smiling softly while standing. "No Yukhei, Kun should be picking you up there."

He was about to disappear around the corner, laptop in hand. He quickly turned, waving to the boys and girl before leaving completely.

Renjun merely sighed, no longer angered by the second youngest's lack of care.

He was guiding the other three out of a dangerous job anyway.

"Seyeon. Please focus," Renjun pleaded, the bags beneath his eyes showing how tired he truly was. "Your dad."

Seyeon looked up immediately, eyes widened at the mention of her family.

"He's made an arrangement with us. The thing is, you'll be here for quite a while longer." The ravenette looked down again, nodding distastefully.

"He probably won't even fight for me back," she muttered, standing up quickly, completely forgetting about her healing limbs.

She fell back to her chair in pain, letting a pathetic whimper fall from her lips as the tears started to fall again.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Seyeon sobbed, gripping onto her own hands to keep the anger in.

She just couldn't snap at someone right now, not when she had already angered both Yangyang and Renjun.

She felt someone pull her into a hug. Thinking it was Jaemin, she cuddled in further.

But that scent, she knew it from anywhere.

Seyeon looked up to see that it was Jisung. He had enveloped her in a comforting hug.

No words were shared, as nine people - excluding a sobbing Seyeon, a silent Jisung and the four missing boys - watched.

It was quite a sad sight, but none of them could really feel bad. They had done this to her after all.

"You'll be fine."