𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Dinner had ended for the group, and of course Chenle and Seyeon were left to do the dishes.

Renjun had mentioned how the dishwasher had conked out, and so that left the two unlucky teens to wash the plates by hand.

Seyeon's stomach still ached, but she was confident in saying she was getting over whatever that was.

"So, how does it feel to be a part of the mafia?" The older asked, his soft voice surprising Seyeon.

The girl stopped scrubbing the dishes, wiping a bubble off her cheek with her forearm.

She glanced at Chenle briefly, noticing how truly attractive the teen was.

He had coco coloured eyes, which peaked through overgrown locks of raven hair. He was tall with a slim physique. He was attractive indeed.

But Seyeon felt a pang of betrayal as she thought of a certain brunette. It felt like she had stabbed the other in the back by thinking such things about Chenle.

She quickly pushed the thoughts away, noticing how the ravenette gave her a confused, and frankly concerned look.

"Oh, ummm," she paused for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts. "It's not the worst, I guess-"

"But not the best?" She felt a lump form in her throat, and suddenly the moist air became nothing more than suffocating when he gave her a warning glare. "Don't shit bricks, kid. It's not the best, I get it. In fact I didn't picture myself here this time two years ago. I mean, I thought I would be a well-known computer engineer."

Seyeon hummed a sound of relief, glad that she hadn't yet strummed the wrong string of who she would have to soon call her family.

"Well I thought I was going to be princess," she joked, putting on a funny voice to add to her comedic side.

Chenle let a warm chuckle out, finding his small amount of time with Seyeon, nothing less than amusing.

"Well you are," he confidently said, his head high while he side-eyed her. "Jisung's princess!"

Feeling a blush form on her cheeks, and a choked feeling grow in her throat, she instinctively splashed water at Chenle, giggling when an unexpected shriek came from him.

"Don't say things like that. People might get the wrong idea," she huffed, she herself trying to not let some boy's words mess with her mind. She wanted that to be true, and she wasn't even sure when that thought had begun, but it wasn't possible.

"Hmmmm, whatever you say," he mumbled, continuing to do the dishes after fixing his dampened hair. "Princess."