𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Cheek swollen from the slap she had received, Seyeon held the purple skin tenderly, hands shaking at the freezing air that enveloped her in a less than comforting hug.

"They break my legs, then proceed to lock me in a freezing cold basement during one of the worst winters we have faced in years. No, don't stop there," she narrated, eyes starting to well with tears as she continued to get her situation out in the air. "Slap me, then try and punch me. See if that makes much of a difference now!"

She bit her tongue, holding in any form of weakness from herself.

"Not an ideal situation?" A voice chimed from the door. Seyeon snapped her gaze up, scowling when she was met with an unknown face.

"And who might you be?" She growled, no longer scared of meeting new people, but more so angered by their bold assumptions of her weakness.

"Hostile much." The boy stepped closer, face becoming more visible.

He looked foreign, but had quite adorable features. His face was defined, the only thing ruining his skin was a slit under his eye.

Seyeon tore her gaze away from his face, eyes landing on her hands that fiddled with each other beneath her sweater paws. She felt a little guilty being rude to him when he hadn't yet hurt her. But how nice could he be? He was a part of the mafia.

She felt truly disgusting wearing the same purple sweater and grey sweatpants that she had been wearing for however long she had been there.

"Are you one of those assholes?" she muttered dangerously, not noticing the angered look he sent her.

"Liu Yangyang to you. Thank you very much," he chuckled, striding towards the limp girl.

He gripped onto the collar of her sweater, pulling her up from the ground.

"Stand!" He demanded, a burning fire in his eyes - his soulless eyes.

"I would if I could....." She snappily muttered, wincing in pain. Could they not just let her be?

"Well Seyeon, a sharp tongue is no indication of a sharp mind. And I would like you to know that all of our men have sharp minds....and strength. I wouldn't let those pointless words slip out when you don't know who you're talking to," he mumbled, letting her fall to her knees, painfully so.

"Okay, I get the whole 'I'm a mafia member, bow down to me' thing that's happening here, but I'm not bowing to anyone. And I will make sure to watch as you get handcuffed and sent to prison."

All this did was elicit a chuckle from Yangyang as he turned on his heel, trying to suppress the anger that was rising at a rapid rate.

"Whatever you say kid. I'll be there to watch the day when they finally get rid of you.....permanently."

With that being said, Yangyang walked into the shadows, followed by the click of the door closing.

Once again, for the nth time since her stay began, Seyeon was left alone.

Oh how the darkness frightened her.

But the worst was yet to come.