𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

College had ended a few hours ago and Seyeon found herself sitting in a coffee shop. As she stood by the counter to order, she thought back to two years ago when she and Jisung had conversed about coffee.

The older had convinced her that just plain expresso was the way to go, but she had told him about how bitter it was, and how she preferred the sweetness of some sugar.

But here she was, ordering an expresso.

She settled down at a table by the window, flicking through some of her textbooks while sipping at the bitter beverage.

She still wasn't a fan of it, but she felt that it was one of her last links to the boy who she was starting to believe was a dream.

Even though Renjun had promised to get her back, and to reunite everyone, she had seen no sign of the gang. All the crimes that once occupied the news had stopped and they had been inactive for close to two years.

She believed that they had gotten Jisung and Taeyong back, considering that that had been the last news on them in past year. 'The kidnappers of Lee Seyeon escape'.

Many had tried comforting her and telling her that they wouldn't let those 'monsters' get her back, but all Seyeon wanted was to be held by Jisung once more.

She had been asked out on many occasions, but she felt empty without a certain brunette, and believed that if they never came back for her, she would live alone for the remainder of her miserable life.

Seyeon released a defeated sigh before closing the book and holding the mug close to her on the cold winter afternoon.

The temperature, and the merciless snow reminded her of the time she had spent with those boys.

She stared listlessly out of the window, not really watching anything but sort of being aware of her surroundings.

Things had changed, and the young adult felt no energy come to her as she smelled the strong scent of coffee.

Just as she was about to look away from the window, a familiar figure gracefully strode past her.

She had waited for that person for years, and as he started to fade from view, it reminded her way too much of the events two years ago.

"Jisung," she whispered, placing the mug down on the table while standing up. "Park fucking Jisung," she said, this time loud enough to artract some attention.

She weaved through the crowds, ignoring the grunts of annoyance she elicited from others. She just couldn't let this moment get away from her.

Many would have doubted themselves, but Seyeon knew from months of crying, and years of waiting, that the boy who walked past her without exposing their face was none other than the boy she still loved.

She threw the door open and sprinted through town, her footsteps going unheard upon the thick layer of snow.

She pulled her scarf further around her while holding the sweater paws of the sweatshirt she had borrowed from the older all that time ago. It was the only thing proving the events real.

As she pushed many people out of her way, she finally caught sight of the boy again.

He took a turn into an abandoned car park of an unused building.

She still followed him, tears beginning to build up as she got closer to him.

"Jisung?" She called out, the lump in her throat catching the word short. "Ji?" She mumbled as the boy in front of her stopped. "Is that you?"

A thick layer of silence formed between them as he stayed facing away from her.

The boy found himself tracing the scars on his shoulders, thinking back to when Lee Seyeon had asked about them. But none of them hurt anymore, his heart did, it hurt so fucking bad.

He turned around, not expecting for Seyeon to have fallen to her knees.

"Yeonnie?"