𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Yongie?" A younger version of Renjun called out, his voice holding excitement and anticipation in it as he searched around the luxurious house.

The older's father, who had sadly passed away a year earlier, had left everything he had to his trusted son.

Taeyong lived with and Aunt who treasured him more than could be described, and considering Taeyong had explained Renjun's less-than -fortunate situation, his aunt felt obligated to take the younger child in.

Of course Taeyong was too young to run a mafia, so he had placed it in the hands of his father's most trusted friend until the day of his seventeenth birthday.

"Tae?" There was still no reply from his older brother figure as he searched high and low.

"Renjun, how can I help you?" One of the maids kindly asked, bowing politely to the younger, a smile gracing her genuine features as she stood straight again.

"Have you seen Taeyong?" The fourteen year old asked, his eyes darting around the vacant house.

He still saw no sign of life, expect for the busied maids who had promised Taeyong's safety as his father had grown ill.

"I think he went out shopping in town. If you would like one of us could bring you in to see him if it's important," she offered helpfully while awaiting the teen's answer.

"Yes please. It's urgent."

Taeyong refrained from yelling the younger boy's name as the desperation grew within. He would never forgive himself, nor would Renjun ever forgive him something happened to Jisung.

"Where are you, Sung?" He mumbled to himself while stealthily creeping through the halls, stepping over broken down doors and other debris that crossed his path.

"Any sign?" Taeyong almost flinched at the sound of Renjun's voice. The clear concern was what made him feel bad. He wanted nothing more than to calm the younger and tell him all would be fine. But that wasn't an option at this stage.

"Not yet, but I think I'm getting somewhere!"

There were faint sounds of footsteps, and he knew it had to be the enemy since he had sent everyone out for safety precautions.

He followed the distant noise, knowing that if he didn't find Jisung soon, the enemy would probably get there first if they hadn't already.

Others in the gang viewed the youngest as 'unstoppable' and 'well able to defend himself' but all that Taeyong saw him as was the little boy Renjun brought to him all those years ago.

His thoughts of the past were quickly disrupted by three familiar men coming into view.
Each of them held guns, but none of them were really looking out for whoever was in the office since no one had pointed out the mafia's leader.

"But he was so desperate to get her. Teen romance, nothing quite like it."

Taeyong wasn't oblivious, and thank goodness he wasn't, 'cause even if it was out of context he knew they had something over Jisung...Lee Seyeon.