𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

Morning came around again, starting with Seyeon peeling her eyes open to take in her surrounding with a foggy mind.

A soft pattern of breathing against her neck made her heart speed up.

She turned her head slightly, noticing the close proximity between Jisung and herself. His arm was draped over her body in a protective manner, and his eyes were screwed shut unrestfully as the young boy grasped for what was left of sleep.

His leg was intertwined with hers, emitting heat as his bare top half was pressed against her.

Instantaneously, Seyeon could feel a blush creep up her cheeks as she thought through last night.

She had been unable to find sleep, and after hours of assuming everyone was asleep, Jisung had sat down on the edge of her bed, his lidded eyes telling a different story than the words which fell from his mouth.

"I couldn't sleep either, mind if I come in?" He had asked. This obviously startled Seyeon, but who was she to turn him down?

She had moved over to let him lay down. From there, the pair talked mindlessly for hours. Conversations were made from absolutely nothing as they basked in each other's presence.

A lot had changed since she arrived, and there was no denying that from either of them.

"Oh, you're awake?" The brunette mumbled, hand quickly retracting as he too awoke from his slumber. His leg soon untangled itself from the oddly comfortable position as he fought the pink that threatened to grace his cheeks.

Seyeon hummed a reply, eyes trailing away from his bare chest and to the bland white walls.

"Not for long though." Jisung nodded, sitting up as he stretched his arms behind his back.

Seyeon turned to look at his back.

It was quite muscular. His flexing arms exposed the well built structure, but also revealed a few dotted scars around the place.

There were hundreds of imperfections on his skin, yet one stuck out to the ravenette as she subconsciously placed her finger on it, tracing the faded white line down his shoulder blade.

"What's that from?" She airily asked, stuck in a trance.

Jisung winced at the memory, his mood dropping at even the mention of his scar.

"Nothing."

With that, the teen stood up, quickly leaving the room.

Still confused by Jisung's defensive side, Seyeon noticed that she was the last one there.

Chenle, Yangyang and Donghyuck had clearly left before the younger two had woken up.

She let her mind drift back to the scar.

Why was he so dismissive?