smack goes the baseball bat (:

"KEEFE SENCEN, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HOUSE?!" Grady fumed, stalking into the living room and sliding on a puddle of bright ice blue streamers. he tripped over a particularly colorful bottle of shampoo and landed face first into a banner starring Keefe's gorgeous face.

Keefe just flipped his non-existant long hair and took a small bow from where he was hiding outside the window.

"That Boy," Grady muttered angrily, "GET OVER HERE KEEFE SENCEN! I DEMAND YOU-"

Keefe used his telekinesis to push some sort of button as streamers erupted in Grady's face, exploding all over the floor and sending smells of gulon-farts wafting through the house... and out the window.

Sophie choked on the stench and Grady whirled around so quickly that he spun on the golden confetti and landed flat on his stomach. Sophie held her breath as Grady scrambled to his feet and peered around...

"THERE!" he screeched, pointing at Keefe. "GET BACK HERE SENCEN BOY, SANDOR HELP ME, GRAB THE BASEBALL BAT-"

"Keefe, what the heck are you waiting for, RUN!" Ro and Sophie scream-laughed in unison as Sandor wielded a particularly heavy looking wooden baseball bat- and Grady grabbed a metal one.

"Isn't it your job to protect him?" Sophie wondered as she pulled Ro to the side of the house as to not be seen.

"Eh. This is fun," Ro replied casually, as if they were simply talking about a game of tag instead of her charge being beat up by her overprotective Dad and bodyguard.

Sophie glanced out into the pastures and burst out laughing. Keefe looked like he was sprinting for dear life, rushing through the field as Sandor and Grady cackled maniacally and waved their baseball bats on top of their heads like they were bashing an imaginary Keefe.

This could take a while, she thought contentedly.

__________________

Keefe flopped onto his bed and sent another glare in Ro's direction.

"That... was... the... most... exhausting..." Keefe coughed through his pants and almost choked. "Why didn't you help me? I swear, they could've murdered me!"

"Good thing your girl decided to end your misery and teleport you out of there," Ro said, still laughing.

When Keefe had finally felt like his limbs would burn and crumble to dust and his throat was aching from screaming so loudly, Sophie had finally met his eyes and rushed over to him, practically carrying him as she teleported an exhausted Keefe to the Shores of Solace.

Keefe scowled and collapsed back onto his bed, burying his head in the pillows.

sorry for the short-ish chapter ... comment on what u think should happen next ! looking forward to hearing your opinions <3

1. Grady and Sandor sneak in and bash him with their baseball bats- nothing fatal, don't worry, I won't let them kill the Keefester.

2. Another prank from Keefe, Sophie, and Ro to Grady and Sandor- and etc.

3. Have Grady and Sandor prank Keefe instead.