LORD TOILET - HEAD !

Keefe tried to restrain his smile as he entered his room and sank down onto his bed again.

His girlfriend was literally the most adorable thing ever.

Not that he'd ever tell her that.

"Swooning over your girl?" Ro guessed, smirking at him as she collapsed into his chair and began painting her claws a deep purple. "You have that look- the 'I'm so lucky to be able to-'"

"Shut up," Keefe grumbled, even though he probably still had that dopey smile plastered across his face.

He stalked over to his bathroom and admired all his colorful bottles of hair products for one last second.

"Don't forget to grab your clothes BEFORE YOU TAKE A SHOWER!" Ro yelled pointedly from the other room. "MY EYES WERE BURNING EVEN WITH A TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND YOUR WAIST!"

"MY EYES BURN WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU!" Keefe yelled back, stepping into the shower and absentmindedly pouring a few squirts of shampoo onto his hair.

Some weird stink wafted into his nose, but he shrugged and washed out all of the soapy bubbles- wait... those weren't bubbles...

"RO! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Nothing!" Ro shouted from his bedroom. "I was busy babysitting you and Blonde-"

He quickly put on some clothes and hurried over to some scented hair gel, hoping that would wash away the stink. But as soon as he put it in his hair...

"IT'S MASTADON POOP! I JUST PUT MASTODON POOP.. AND ... AND VERDI BARF INTO THE HAIR! THE HAIR RO! THE HAIR!"

______________________

"Sandor! Get over here!" Grady hissed. "I have the live feed! Come here!"

Sandor checked to make sure that his charge was asleep, Flori was guarding the door (and rolling her eyes), and that all the windows were locked.

"Brilliant. Has he used them yet?"

"-JUST PUT MASTODON POOP... AND...AND VERDI BARF INTO THE HAIR! THE HAIR RO! THE HAIR!"

He hurried over to the sink to wash the brown-ish mush out of his hair, but the handle... snapped off?

"You rigged the sink?" Grady whispered, stifling a laugh.

Sandor grinned and gestured for him to keep watching.

Keefe looked around his bathroom frantically (They could here Ro laughing hysterically from his bedroom). The shower was splattered in the poopy mixture, and the only clean source of water was...

"He's gonna do it!" Grady said triumphantly.

He rushed over to the toilet and dunked his head face first into the water.

________________

Sophie wasn't sleeping.

She was pretending to sleep- and eavesdropping.

All she could here was Keefe yelling- but it sounded muffled, like it was through a video -and Sandor and Grady laughing and talking in hushed whispers.

That was probably proof enough.

She glanced at Flori who nodded. Sophie tip-toed out of her bedroom and snuck a peek at what they were looking at...

Right in time for Keefe to dunk himself into the toilet water and Grady and Sandor to turn around...

"I'M TELLING KEEFE!" Sophie yelled, laughing as they both scrambled to their feet and began chasing after her.

Just as she leaped away, she could hear Flori telling Grady and Sandor some advice they should've known beforehand:

"Never prank a prankster."