chapter 5: just peachy

"Where were you yesterday?? Mom said that you came back at nearly  1am!" Glimmer said getting  in the car.

"Oh i was... nowhere." Adora said, Bow came running  from across the street as his dad waved goodbye from the front door, he opened the car door and hopped in.

"Bow, tell Adora  to tell us where she was at yesterday." Glimmer crossed her arms with  a huff as Adora started the engine.

"What? I thought she was at your house! She wasnt with us at the park.." Bow shrugged "well she was somewhere."

"Yeah where were you?" Bow asked raising an eyebrow "uhh why dont we change the subject? Did you guys get any homework? I heard Ms.jones passed out a stack of papers for the first day!" Adora smiled, Bow started but realized what Adora's plan was and did not drop the subject.

They quickly passed the forest, Adora smiled brightly at it, now she seems a bit more collected knowing that the brunette is still her friend and possible wife.

She shrugged at Bow and paid attention to the road, thankfully Bow and Glimmer didn't  catch on the sudden change.

"We're serious Adora, we're  just concerned." Bow assured "theres no need! I swear i was just hanging out with Scorpia  and Entrapta."

Glimbow raised an eyebrow at this, Adora wasn't  close friends with Scorpia  and a little with Entrapta, just not enough to actually  talk with her without the rest of the group.

They parked in  and they all walked out, Adora locked the doors and put her keys deep in her backpack.

They all walked  up the stairs, Glimmer and Bow giving Adora looks of suspicion.

Once Adora got to her locker she noticed that  beside her's was Catra's.

Catra was just listening  to music and minding her own buisness as she grabbed a few books for her classes.

She shut her locker closed and turned to Adora's direction wide eyed before she eventually composed herself and leaned onto her own locker "hey Adora" she smirked with raised eyebrows, her voice suprisingly smooth.

"Hey Catra," Adora waved before doing her own thing in her locker, glimbow watched from afar and tried  to observe every movement.

"Whats your first class?" The tan girl questioned "oh well i have art, what about you?" Adora asked "same here." She smiled.

"Maybe we can sit together? I know we catched up last night but then again whats the problem with spending more time together?" Adora winked with a grin closing her locker.

"Oh that would be very nice Mrs.Meowmow." Catra winked, Adora smiled, her cheeks burning and she scrunched up her nose.

"Lead the way Mrs.Moon." Adora reciprocated, making Catra herself blush, with a smirk, she turned on her heel and started walking to art class.

--------
"Wha- Bow are you listening to this??" Glimmer  asked Bow, who just shrugged "maybe they're  just joking around??"

"No! They were legit flirting back there!" Glimmer facepalmed and turned to the hallway to see that the pair disappeared.

Glimmer groaned and slid her hand down her face "Adora is definitely  keeping a secret from us."

"Didn't  Adora  have a diary or somthing?" Bow asked, Glimmer beamed and snapped her fingers "she does! But she hid the key.."

"Maybe when Adora's gone we can search her room?" Bow shrugged

--------

Catra and Adora were sat down in their seats, and waiting for class to start, meanwhile they talked.