chapter 10: salty

"Lets gooooooo!!" Adora laughed running and kicking off her shoes and slid off her socks placing them  carefully far from the tide.

Catra did the same, she hated beaches  but she did this for Adora and only  Adora.

Adora ran "betcha cant catch me!!~" she laughed as she ran away on the cold sand.

3:46am and blondie still has energy.

Catra sighed, she couldn't  turn down a challenge as simple, she ran following the blonde, sand getting stuck between her toes.

Everyone said that they loved that feeling, but Catra was there to disagree.

Adora smirked and pulled off her shirt and threw it at Catra, the wind blowing it and smacking her on the face.

"O H  you're  so on!" Catra giggled chasing the blonde even further, the beach was long and practically  surrounded  the suburbs, soon the place was out of view and they were being hidden by big black rocks.

Catra huffed, her knees were getting weak and she could not overpower Adora, not that she would admit that though.

Adora smirked, she was tired too so she stopped and let the brunette catch up to her, she glanced sideways to see that she sat down, her back leaning against the rock ".... i quit." She admitted, Adora's smirk widened, she knew that Catra despised admitting she was weak, but at this point it was visible.

Adora sat down beside her and Catra slid off her shirt as well, her black bra coming into view  once more.

Now both shirtless they sighed in exhaustion and Catra laughed weakly "tonight  was fun." She smiled changing her gaze from the beach to Adora, the beauty wad comparable as for Adora was more beautiful than the beach at night.

Adora kept her smirk and put her hand onto Catra's, rubbing her knuckles softly with her thumb "i enjoyed tonight as well." She said tilting  her head  to the side.

They stayed silent, gazing into each others  eyes like there was no tomorrow, they relied on each other more than ever at this point.

"How about we actually go into the water?" Adora asked gesturing to the rising tides.

Catra shrugged  and used her free hand to push her new haircut back, Adora smirked and stood up, sliding her pants up, maybe too slowly  for Catra's liking.

Now in underwear Adora approached the ocean then stopped to think "maybe its not a good idea to go in with  underwear." She thought aloud, a smirk spreading on her pale face.

Even though it was pretty  dark you could still tell thag Catra's cheeks heated up as Adora slipped her sports bra off.

She threw it next to Catra who resisted the urge to yelp, she covered her face as Adora slowly slipped down her panties.

She smiled at Catra's reaction and went into the water, Catra frowned as Adora splashed water at her.

Catra huffed and stood up as well, she was already wet so there was no point in stopping.

She also unclipped her bra with ease and threw it at the ground, she unbuttoned  her jeans and slipped it off with the rest.

Now completely  naked Catra approached the water and yelped as the water touched her feet and glared at the liquid.

Adora laughed and swam over to Catra, she stood up and pulled her by the waist, both falling into the water together.

Catra rose out of the water with a playful glare, Adora was lucky she managed to close her eyes before that.

Adora's cheeks flushed and her heart beated faster than ever butterflies flying in her stomatch as she felt Catra's soft tan skin.

Catra felt the same, Adora's hair was so soft and her touch was gentle and full of love.

They were no longer in the shallow end of the water as they drifted deeper and holding onto each other, it was so cold and their bodies was the only  thing providing them warmth, they would probably  catch a cold and miss school, it was now 4am on a Friday.

Adora felt Catra's waist, her hand feeling like a missing puzzle piece agaist her body, while Catra's arms rested on her shoulders.

It was a hug or something, neither knew what they were doing, it was only when Adora started leaning  in was when Catra realized that they were  going to kiss.

And Catra was all in for it being a bit faster than Adora and pulling her face towards hers.

Their lips smashed together  and Adora made a noise of satisfaction, it was just like she anticipated, the sweet taste of strawberry and a bit of vanilla.

While Catra once more tasted the minty fresh mouth of Adora, she sighed dreamily, their mouths opening a bit to grant more access.

Adora pulled their bodies together, and Catra tangled her hands in her blonde hair and rubbing her scalp softly.

Oxygen didnt exsist anymore, it wasnt a necessity of any sort, Adora was Catra's oxygen  and Catra was Adora's oxygen.

Adora's phone buzzed once more but the kiss mattered even more, she felt a pinch on her bottom lip and opened her mouth wider to give Catra permission.

It wasnt  as sloppy as their first kiss, maybe Adora kissed her pillow? Maybe Catra kissed her wall? The answer was a secret that neither would say.

The water pushing the girls deeper into the ocean until they finally broke off the kiss with a large gasp for air.

Adora blushed profusely her mouth making  an 'o' shape and Catra bit her lip and hugged Adora.

"Maybe we should  get closer to shore.." she whispered, Adora nodded and grabbed onto Catra's thighs and pulled her higher, she wrapped her legs around her hips as Adora walked slowly to the shallow.

She sat down on the sand and glanced at Catra lovingly "so we're still married?" Adora asked, finally bringing  up the topic.

Catra nodded "you told that nurse, you can call me that anytime." She winked, Adora smiled and kissed her lips once more.

~

5:00am

Adora tried looking for directions, they dried off from the beach and put clothes back on, they were now heading  back to the town.

They found their shoes, Adora's shirt, and of course the shopping cart.

Turns out that they were far from Adora's house, the closest was Catra's which was an hour long walk probably.

Adora sat in the cart this time while Catra lazily pushed, dark circles already surrounding  her bicolor eyes.

Same applied to Adora who slept silently  in the metal vehicle, midway Catra woke Adora  up so she could push her for the rest of the trip.

Adora accepted and went a bit faster than Catra, Adora suprisingly always had more energy  than Catra.

She slowly pushed the cart in the parking lot and woke Catra up to open the door.

She lazily took out her door keys and opened the door, the sun was rising already and Catra was in a very bad mood.

She locked the door after Adora  got inside, everyone was asleep and Catra signaled  Adora to stay quiet  because melog was rather  loud if you woke her up.

Once they arrived  at her room Catra closed the door and undressed, she flopped onto the bed, Adora slowly did the same both of them in their underwear as they both drifted to sleep slowly.

---------

Woah i made them  kiss- nice.

Epick.