chapter 8: vanilla

"Hello Maria how are you today?" Glimmer asked one of the staff  who signaled something  to another worker who rushed up the stairs and whispered to the rest.

Glimmer was confused but continued "yes very well! We made a few cookies for you and your companion." She smiled gesturing to Bow  who was running from across the street.

One member grabbed onto Glimmer's bags and took them upstairs as the rest ushered Glimmer to the couch.

--

"Glimmer and Bow have arrived Adora-" mrs. Hert informed the pair who just finished a movie.

"Oh shit we gotta get out by the window, dont tell them we were here!" Adora smiled and opened her window, Catra nodded and slowly climbed out, Adora following quickly after, she shut the window and tried looking for a way to get off the thin piece of concrete keeping the girls from falling.

She slid over to a tree and gestured Catra to follow her lead, she slowly applied her foot to the branch and testing it before taking one step on it and jumping on a stronger branch.

-----

"Is Adora home yet?" Glimmer asked not recalling if she saw the red car by any chance.

"Oh she came by but left right  after." Maria smiled trying to keep a topic going on long enough for the blonde to escape, she was very aware that she would be paid extra for this.

"Wow Bow shes off with her wife  once more.." Glimmer giggled  in his ear, he joined in on the laughter.

-------

Catra tripped a bit while running on the sidewalk as they walked to the city, approaching malls and seeing more cars around.

Adora laughed with her as they approached  the supermarket, running through  the empty parking lot.

They entered the store and grabbed a shopping cart, Catra hopped in it in the baby seat and gestured Adora to push her.

She obviously did, they raced through  the pretty much empty supermarket, Catra signaled her to stop at the freezed food area and grabbed a bucket of ice cream with a smirk.

Adora understood and raced to the cashier, paying only 3 dollars to the big ass vanilla ice cream they just bought.

Adora had the weirdest idea but went along  with it, she casually walked out of the supermarket with the shopping cart and once the property came to an end, she knew what to do.

Steal it.

Adora stole a shopping cart.

They raced down the sidewalk, Catra squealing in excitement and Adora lifted her feet to rest on the lower bars as they both glided down a hill, thankfully it wasnt like any of those common shopping carts of which one wheel would be malfunctioning or very delayed, it was fast.

Catra felt droplets on her head but ignored it as Adora and her approached another empty neighborhood really fast.

Rain started spilling from the skies but who cared? It was their night  and they were going to race through silent and peaceful neighborhoods with squeals and screams of excitement.

They were going to finish  their ice cream in one sitting and were probably going to keep that shopping cart.

"Kashow said Lightning McQueen, or was it kachow or cashow? Cashew, cash, money, many money." Catra muttered as they now strolled slowly  down the sidewalk of an unknown place.

"Money, lets eat that ice cream." Adora  smiled gesturing to to now soft, vanilla ice cream.

Catra wiggled  her eyebrows and opened the bucket easily Adora stopped and hopped into the cart herself as Catra took out two spoons and handed one to Adora.

She dug in and moaned in delight by the sweet taste of vanilla, it reminded her of Adora.

Adora's mind stuck on that moan though, unholy thoughts shooting through her head. Was it worth mentioning? Yes.

She tasted the sweet substance and enjoyed it but probably not as much as Catra.

It kept raining and neither noticed until their white clothing suddenly was transperent and their ice cream was finished.

"Oh shit we're  soaked." Catra laughed, it was cold as fuck and both shivered as they stood up from the cart.

Catra took off her white shirt revealing her caramel skin glistening with the water falling down making her shine even more, she squeezed her shirt and put it in the cart, she was fine with being shirtless, everyone was asleep and it was only her and Adora, and she was sure that Adora had already seen her naked before.

Adora didn't  have much white clothing  though she needed to squeeze her own clothes  she decided not to, eventually her clothes sticking to her skin became tolerable.

She gazed upon two new scars, two scars she was not able to kiss, she felt a pull towards  the brunette who was squeezing her hair.

"You might wanna pull your hair out of that ponytail, its bad for it." Catra winked while settling her hair down.

It was raining softly now, it was no longer really hard and rough, Adora smiled and pulled off her hair tie, Catra eyed the  beauty of Adora with her hair down.

It always always a breathtaking sight, even though her hair looked a bit more brown than blonde at this point.

Adora approached Catra and spun her around, she had an exact count of all of Catra's scars and the two were definitely  new.

Catra was confused at first before she felt  warmth on both of her shoulders and Adora spun her around and hugged.

"That makes 30 kissed booboos." Adora smiled as she felt Catra's exposed chest on her shirt.

She hugged Adora back and breathed in her scent, just like vanilla.

Catra  stopped as she couldn't  raise her head, her hair was pretty  much stuck and tangled with her bra.

Catra sighed, it was not the first time this happened but why  now??

Adora noticed this and went over to help, she unhooked her bra  and went along with untangling  the hair from the hook, Catra cursed as she pressed her chest further onto Adora's. they were  in public and she was not sure if there was surveillance  cameras in this place.

"Maybe i can use a haircut."

------
Its 2:00am..

Fuck forgot the title again-