chapter 6: chicken handwriting

"Adora suddenly disappeared! I saw her during lunch!" Glimmer shouted from her room.

Bow shrugged as he sat down on her bed, they just arrived at school to an empty house, they saw Adora's car in the parking lot.

"Maybe we can take this time to go along with our plan??" Bow said, more like asked, Glimmer suddenly beamed and rushed to Adora's room down the hall.

She opened the door to reveal Adora's tidy room, she had a pink carpet and beige walls, along with a few fairy lights, a muddy doll body, and a dirty skateboard.

Glimmer saw the skateboard  and raised an eyebrow, Adora did not skate and if she did Glimmer  would  know.

And on her bed there was a brown jacket, Glimmer did not recall getting that on their shopping days.

Maybe she went to the mall yesterday? Glimmer had no idea, but she kept searching.

"I'll check her drawers and you check the rest, we need to make sure to leave everything  how this used to be."

---------------------

Jasmine came rushing inside of the hospital, tears rushing down her cheeks as she sobbed, Selene watched  in concern, her hair disheveled as she stood with  a wrinkled white shirt, purple slippers and shorts.

While Jasmine was in a dress and sandals, she was always looking her best because: "google earth is always taking pictures.", same applies to Catra.

Adora herself was looking terrible,  her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Is she deadTM ??" Jasmine sobbed "no!" Adora replied, another tear escaping her eye.

"Shes going to be alright." The nurse nodded from the room, everyone sighed in relief while Jasmine tried stopping tears from falling but couldn't  help it.

Jasmine eventually affected Selene and she started comforting her own sobs.

It was infectious and Adora found herself crying once more.

--------------

"I found a key!" Bow yelled pulling out a key from deep under her large bed, Glimmer beamed and reached  under the blonde's pillow to pull out a heavily decorated diary, a new sticker adorning the cover.

"Honk if you're  gay" it spelled, along with a goose holding a knife, Catra gave her one of her extra stickers after she informed that she liked it.

Glimmer stared in confusion before opening her palm for Bow to put the key on.

He did as signaled and she easily  inserted the key in the book opening it and revealing all of Adora's darkest secrets.

"Dear diary:

Angella gave me this to keep my thoughts in, so hello diare! I am 7 years old and im going to be a nurse when i grow up!" Read the first page, and it was all true, Glimmer smiled snd flipped the page to a few days after.

"Dear diare:

Today Catra was hurt so i cured her, today she seemed sad so i cheered her up with a song, i know she was lying when she told me my singing is bad but i dont care!" "Catra huh?" Glimmer  mentioned pointing to the very bad handwritting of 7 year old Adora.

"Maybe they met in the park  or something?" Bow shrugged.

"Dear deerie:

Catra broke my doll :( but its ok because she gave me a lollipop  to say sorry, they are so sweet!"