Chapter One

I sulkingly descended the stairs,pulling two big boxes behind me.I stopped and stared hatefully at my mom,who was crouched,sealing the carton boxes with scellotape.

"Why do we have to leave,mom?"I asked quietly,tears stung my eyes and I hurriedly wiped it away.

Mom straightened up from the boxes and looked at me,angling her head to a side "Aww,Azure..don't cry...Come on,you're not a kid anymore and I'm doing this to help you...perhaps you can have a change in America,you can stop being so stuck up and depressed and...."i cut her off

"I'm not stuck up! and I certainly don't need change...your creepy shrink already said its just the puberty years that's taking its toll...why won't you just leave me alone?"I practically yelled,now the tears were rolling down my cheeks..

Katrina,as I sometimes called my mom,moved closer and without a word,she pulled me into a hug

"I wish I could make you understand...but with time,you will understand..i'm doing everything for you,my precious child"

She whispered gently and pulled away,I nodded and smiled gently. I grabbed my boxes and left for the car,I arranged them in the booth and climbed into the car,awaiting my Mom

I still find it hard to understand why Mom suddenly wanted to move to Canada,she seemed excited about it but to me...moving to America only means to relive my hellish life in Canada and I didnt want to leave cause I was already used to it...the constant bullying at school,the struggle to find a friend....its been really hard for me to have friends.
I have tried,trust me but it just never works...

Mom hopped into the car and slammed the door shut,pulling me from my reverie"You're good?"she asked and I nodded and gave a hand a reassuring squeeze.

My head fell back to the seat and I closed my eyes as Mom drove to the airport...

I felt Mom nudge my arm and I opened my eyes "I'm going to rent out the house,we'll get the furniture and the car maybe in two weeks time but until then,we'll buy few furnitures until ours arrive...I already signed the lease and I got the house keys...."

"Seems like you've been planning this for a long time"I said,smiling

She smiled back and the car pulled over....i sucked in deep breath and slowly released as we made our way to the airplane....Mom took my bags from me and told me to proceed into the plane...I found my seat and relaxed sighing for the umpteenth time today,I put on my headphones and I felt Mom slide into the seat next to mine...she kissed my cheek and I dimpled at her.

"You're so adorable when you smile like that"Mom said and I chuckled out loud...as she winked
A man sitting across Mom engaged her in a conversation so I readjusted my headphones and I slept off minutes later...

Hello guys,so Azure got a human mother...what!?...how come??
Well,keep reading cause the story is just about to begin,keep reading and don't forget to vote😘