CHAPTER TWELVE

I woke up and turned gently but I felt a arm pull me back,I glanced over him and realized I was in Ryan's arms...my face heated up as I looked him over.His hair was all over him and he was breathing lowly as he slept.

I bit my lip nervously,suddenly thinking about our connection...The moon goddess is certainly a great matchmaker,I have to say...I mean,if Ryan became my boyfriend,I'll be overjoyed...at least,he apologized already...he probably wants to be my boyfriend now...my heart flipped at the thought..

"What are you smiling at?"He mumbled and I jumped...I pushed my hair away from my face and I quickly cooked up a lie.

"I was wondering how you grew your hair so long"I lied smoothly.

He chuckled and sat up with me...he pushed his hair back and looked at me.

"Where's the hair bond I gave you?"He asked and I gulped...my mind immediately went to it sitting in the trash can in my room.

"I threw it away"I said truthfully and averted his gaze...

"Why?"He asked,pulling on my hair as if as a punishment.

"Because you were being such a jerk to me"I replied as a matter of factly.

He rolled his eyes and tackled me to the bed,I threatened to bite him...

"Bite me...on the lips"He teased and my heart flipped...I was getting used to the banging in my heart...it happens all the time with Ryan.

"No,thanks"I said and moved beneath him...

"No?...OK,your choice...Bite my lip or get tickled!"He said and I laughed heartily.

"You're crazy"I chuckled and he shrugged.

"Your choice"He said and wiggled his fingers before he began to tickle me.

I screamed and thrashed around...trying frantically to get away from him...I laughed till tears brimmed my eyes.

"Stop!Ryan!please!"I choked out,he chuckled before pinning my arms to the bed above me...

"Now,you're gonna bite my lips"He said,lowering himself on me...I threatened to bite him really hard,even draw blood...

He captured my lips in his and I relaxed,basking in the usual sparks that invaded my body,I squirmed,to get closer into his warmth.

Mhh-mnnh!

Ryan pulled away and I looked around to see Balt resting on the door,I made to sit up but Ryan held me still...I shot him a look.

It felt weird that I was getting scared cos my brother was standing right there,seeing me underneath a guy...but not just any guy...he's special,he's mine!

"Well....get off her!"Balt said lowly,I could hear the anger in his voice...the room suddenly got chilly...I looked up at Ryan who stayed put...not flinching.

"You heard me,Ryan!"Balt growled,his voice sounded like rushing of water,his eyes clouded white and he started towards us...

"Ryan,get off!!"I almost screamed...I squirmed and jerked away from him...

Ryan eyed me and got of the bed to face Balt,his eyes turned bright blue just like it had when he beat up Red,my heart began to race in my chest...I was almost paralyzed with fear.Ryan's fist clenched tight and I grabbed on his arm...

"Please,stop...both of you"I said,getting in between them.

"Stay out of this,Azure"Balt growled,I turned to him and he gripped on my arm and pulled me towards him.