CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I heard Mom saunter into my room and I pulled the quilt over my head.Her footsteps got closer and she yanked the quilt off me..I groaned and turned away from her.

"Get up,Azure...I have work"she said impatiently...I frowned deeply and sank deeper into the quilt.

"Azure,come on! I don't have all day"Mom said and I reluctantly sat up...she sounded like she was pissed at something,definitely not me...I haven't done anything wrong.

"I'm up"I said,yawning and stretching out at the same time.

"I'm off to work now...I need you to do whatever you have to do today but be home early because there's someone I would love you to meet"She said...leaning over my dresser to look herself over in the mirror.

"Who?"I asked simply.

"Its a man I've been talking to...we kinda have a thing going on for now but am not too sure about him"Mom said and I stared intently at her,she looked worried bout something.

"Mom,do you love him?"I asked and she turned to look at me.

"Yes!...so help me God,I do...but like I said,am not too sure about him"She said,biting at her nails.

I got off the bed and walked over to her,I swung my arm around her waist and she hugged me back.

"You're worried about me,right?"I asked knowingly.

"Well...yes...I don't want you to feel left out when Cayden and I get serious...Yeah,his name is Cayden"Mom said and I pulled away from her but my arms were still around her.

"Cayden sounds nice...how bad could he possibly be?"I said and Mom laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Baby,you don't tell bad and good people apart by their names..."I chuckled and the alarm rang.

Mom pulled away and made for the stairs. "Bye baby,be careful...take care of yourself for me and remember,be home early"She shouted over her shoulder.

"OK mom,I love you"I shouted back then I hopped back into bed to complete my beauty sleep!

**********
I woke up to the sensation of something crawling on my face...I slapped it off and sat up to see a black spider with red spots on its body,fall on my lap...I screamed on top of my lungs and bolted out of bed.

I turned around to see Ryan laughing convulsively on my bed...

Curse you,creepy boyfriend!

I said underneath my breath and I yelled at him "the fuck,Ryan!...that was NOT funny...at all!"

He rolled on his side,gripping to his stomach as he launched into a fresh bout of laughter...I huffed and eyed him terribly...he sat up,still panting from hyperventilation...
He lobbed the spider at me,I yelped and parried it easily...

I ran back to bed and he tugged at my hair...making chicken sounds at me...I began to hit him on his arm...He grabbed my arms and pushed me to the bed,he got atop me and grinned at me.

"Are you mad at me?"He asked teasingly.

"Very"I said simply.
🔞🔞🔞
He sniggered and dipped his head for a kiss,my fingers immediately went to his hair...tangling,untangling and stroking his scalp.He deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth.I felt his hand rub gently on the band of my shorts.

He pulled back to look at me...I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked into his lust-filled eyes...He trcaed my lower lip and readjusted himself.