00. cast + summary

amelia zadro as brynley bell fletcher

ashley benson as elleri greybeck ryan guzman as chase van-doren the cast of the originals as their characters

ryan guzman as chase van-doren
the cast of the originals as their characters

The next seven months flew by. Brynley was almost 9 months pregnant, and baby Mikaelson-Fletcher should be coming any day now. The nursery was ready, as were the hospital bags and the car seat. Brynley had as many parenting books as she could, and forced Elijah to read a couple, even though he's seen parents take care of children for the last 1000 years.
As for the other Mikaelsons, Klaus was taking advantage of his time with Hope. Hope was also the only Mikaelson besides Freya that would spend time with him, even if the little girl didn't have a choice. Rebekah had left when Dahlia was defeated, she had gone back to her witch body to search for a way to revive Kol. Elijah and Brynley were still not on speaking terms with Klaus, still angry at him for putting her and their daughter in danger. Hayley and rest of the Crescent pack were under the Crescent curse that Klaus had Dahlia place on them seven months ago.
Elijah took Hope to see her mother every full moon. Brynley accompanied them in the earlier months, but as her stomach grew and the pregnancy became harder, she couldn't. When Brynley wasn't with Elijah, she was at Audubon, doing business there or just hanging out there with Elle and Chase. Elijah always made sure someone was with her at all times, afraid something would happen to her and no one would be there to help her. Brynley found it annoying sometimes, but she knew her lover meant well.

a/n: last book🥺🥺🥺