70

When I woke up I got a little sad because it was our last full day.  We were really leaving tomorrow. I never wanted this honeymoon to end because reality was going to hit when we got home that Colby was going to leave me for a month. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes as I sat up, before making my way to the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl, how'd you sleep?" Colby asked as he came up to kiss my head. "Good, how about you?" I asked and grabbed the plate he was handing me. "Really good. I can't wait to spend another day with you." He said and I laughed, "you're so mushy." I said with a laugh as he gasped dramatically, "but I love it, I love you." I said and scrunched my nose at him. "I love you too." He said and sat next to me.

Today we were going ziplining which seemed like so much fun. If you would have asked me a year ago to go ziplining I would have called you crazy but Colby has really brought me out of my shell. I was mostly excited to go because nature really made my heart soar and we would be ziplining through some really beautiful scenery.

"How's the sunburn?" Colby asked as I got up to throw my paper plate away, "hmmm." I said and stretched my back, assessing the pain, "feels fine, how about you Mr. Krabs." I said and giggled as he rolled his eyes playfully. "I feel fine. We definitely have to double up on sunscreen today though." He said and I nodded, "you got that right." I said then went into the bedroom to get ready for it .

As we got in the taxi my mind drifted off to Mia again sending a shock of pain through my chest. I wondered how she was doing, and if she was missing us or not. I hoped she has been distracted enough to not notice we were gone but I highly doubt that. My arms actually ached to hold her as we were in a taxi halfway across the world. I bit my lip and tried to pull myself back into the happy place I have been in the whole trip.

"You okay?" Colby murmured and took my hand in his, "yeah, I'm okay." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me cautiously but didn't say anything as we pulled up the ziplining place. "Let's do this!" I yelled happily trying to hype myself back up. I had to just focus on the now so I could enjoy the rest of my honeymoon with the love of my life.

We had to take a small hike in order to get to the building where we would sign in. I didn't mind though, as I laced my fingers through Colby's and just looked up at the trees above us. When we went in a guy about our age greeted us, "hello! Do you guys have an appointment?" He asked and Colby smiled, "yep! It's under Brock." He said and squeezed my hand causing me to giggle. I seriously loved having his last name.

"Okay great! Come on over here and we will get you suited up." He said then led us to a little room. "Hmmm you're definitely a small." He said and eyed my body up and down causing Colby to stiffen up. "And you're probably a medium. Alright let's get you suited up." He said then started putting my harness around me, making sure to brush his hands all over me, making me massively uncomfortable.

Colby cleared his throat and clenched his jaw as I looked up at him. I'm sure he could tell I was so uncomfortable as the guy pulled up on my harness so hard that he lifted me off of the ground. "Okay you're good." He said then winked at me as Colby clenched his fists.

"Don't wink at my wife." He said through gritted teeth as the guy looked at him with wide eyes, "oh...uh...I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry." He said and held his hands up in surrender. "Apology accepted. Please harness him up so we can go." I said and bit my lip as he harnessed Colby up, "alright go through these doors and the instructors will help you from there." He said then handed us some helmets.

As soon as we were out of sight of the guy Colby stopped me, "are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm okay." I said and rested my hand on his cheek as he sighed, "I hate that people think they can touch you like that." He said and I shook my head, "yeah, it sucks but at the end of the day I'm only yours to touch." I said quietly and rubbed my thumb along his cheek before standing up onto my tiptoes to kiss him gently. "Let's just forget it happened and have some fun." I said and scrunched my nose at him playfully causing him to smile. "Yes ma'am." He said then grabbed my hand again.