80

"We are going to be late!!!" I yelled as we ran through the airport. Mia was looking at me like I was crazy as I ran with her in my arms. "Cor, we are the last boarding group, the gate is right over there, and boarding starts in ten minutes we are fine." Tara said as she casually strolled behind me. "I just...I don't want to miss it. I NEED to see Colby." I said and bounced Mia. "And you will!" Devyn said and rubbed my back.

"I have a favor to ask you..." I said and pulled her up so she would be able to walk next to me. "What's up?" She asked as I bit my lip, "umm...can you watch Mia tonight? So Colby and I can...ya know." I said awkwardly as she laughed, "isn't the best form of birth control supposed to be having a kid? You guys suck at this." She said causing me to laugh, "Mia is an angel though...plus it's been a ROUGH two weeks." I said and bounced Mia on my hip as the plane started it's boarding process.

"It's true, she really is...yeah of course I'll watch her." Devyn said as I hugged her. I was a little worried in the back of my mind that he wouldn't want to sleep with me because of the two black eyes I had. I knew it was ridiculous because Colby would never let something so superficial bother him but that didn't mean I wasn't still insecure about it.

I had to wear big sunglasses around the airport so people wouldn't assume things, and god forbid a fan was here...there would be so many rumors.

It was eventually our turn to board the plane and I was starting to get nervous about flying with Mia for the first time. Luckily I had a window seat with Kat right next to me so I could just nurse her, then put her to sleep with some rocking. I would hold her the whole 5 hour flight which would probably leave me with stiff arms but it was worth it.

As soon as we sat down I pulled out Mia's headphones and put them on her head so her ears would hopefully not pop. As soon as I put them on her head she looked at me with a frown. "It's okay sweet girl, we get to see daddy today!" I said and smiled down at her as I pinched her cheek.

As soon as we were in the air I started nursing Mia, so she would be sleepy. I got a couple annoying looks from people who were offended by me feeding my kid so I of course flashed them a beautiful but passive aggressive smile. Kat died of laughter as the Karen who was staring at me scoffed and looked away.

Mia cooperated perfectly and slept the entire flight. She really was the best baby in the world. Maybe we could handle another little bundle of joy running around.

No. One baby is enough for the time being.

I was starting to get a little nervous as the plane landed in Boston. What if he was upset that I surprised him? What if he was somehow cheating on me...what if he was better off without me?

I shook my head and carefully stood so I wouldn't wake Mia up. "Want me to hold her for a minute?" Kat asked and held her arms out, "my arms thank you." I said and carefully handed her over. As soon as she was safely in Kat's arms I shook my own arms out.They were really stiff.

I was overwhelmingly nervous as we got off of the plane. I just wanted the surprise to go perfectly, which might be difficult considering they have no idea we are coming..there was just a lot of room for error.

"I texted Sam, asking when they would be back at the hotel so we could FaceTime and he said they would be there around 6 for dinner." Kat said as we walked to baggage claim. "Perfect. We should get some dinner first." I said and sighed.

"Mia did such a great job, I didn't even hear her." Devyn said and looked down at the carrier Mia was sleeping in, "she's a literal angel and I love her." I said with a smile.

It was already 4 o'clock so we had about an hour and a half to find food and eat it before we could get on the bus to Salem. "We should get like seafood right? Since we are in Boston? Is that a thing?" Devyn asked as we got outside to get an Uber.