One

"Renjun what do you wanna eat for Breakfast"Kun yells.
"I'll buy some on campus"Renjun replied as he ran out the door.
"Chenle your gonna be late for school"Kun then yelled.
"Coming"Chenle yelled as he ran downed the stairs.
"Bye gege"Chenle says as he grabs a piece of bread.
"Sicheng I'm leaving for work"Kun yells.
"Wait"Sicheng yells as he runs down.
"Is there something wrong"Kun asked then Sicheng gave him a kiss before he left.

"Renjun you're late"Mark says as Renjun sat next to him.
"I know but my car stalled and the tow took along time to come and jump start it"Renjun said as he took out his books.
"You need a new car"Mark replied.
"It's just needs a new battery that's all"Renjun said then looked at the professor.
"That's what you said when your muffler fell off"Mark responded.
"I work a crappy job and I'm not asking anyone for help before you suggest"Renjun says.

When it was lunch Jaemin and Donghyuk jumped into the conversation.
"Come on Renjun just get a new job if that one sucks so bad"Jeno suggest as he continued to eat.
"Its not that easy dumbass"Renjun replied.

"Why don't you ask your cousin"Jaemin says as he holds Marks hand.
"Sicheng already offered but I declined since he already is paying for most off my college Im lucky I got a scholarship since I want to become independent"Renjun said as he walks to his car.
"Why would you decline"Donghyuk says.

"Because he doesn't want any help"Chenle says as he stands next Renjun's car.
"What are doing here,did Sicheng tell you to come or did Kun after I called him"Renjun asked as he threw his bag into the back seat.
"No well maybe"Chenle replied.
"Is Jisung with you"Jaemin asked as he looked at Chenle.
"In the car"He replied then looked back at Renjun.

"Gege please get a new car"Chenle say in Chinese so they can talk more comfortable.
"I know you have money for one,I saw your bank account"Chenle added.
"That's so I can get an apartment or a house after I graduate and then I also need it for bills and food"Renjun replied then got into his car so he could leave.
"Where's he going"Donghyuk asked Chenle.

"Work"Chenle replied then went to his car.
"Oh"Donghyuk said then walked away.
"Bitch left us"Donghyuk yelled as he got close to Jeno and Mark since Jaemin was with Jisung and Chenle.
"Come on Jaemin"Mark yelled.
"Coming"Jaemin yelled back as he ran up to Mark.

"I'm looking for a new job if you have any recommendations"Renjun asked Hendery.
"The only job I know is hiring is the strip club"Hendery replied making him groan.
"I don't know"Renjun said as he stacked the papers.
"I know you pole dance,and you're good"Hendery said as he followed Renjun.
"Shut up"Renjun replied as he walked to his cubicle.

When he got off work he went straight home,he was to tired to do anything else or he would hanging out with his friends but he had papers to work on and a stolen beer from the fridge at home.
His bed was practically screaming his name when he arrived.
"Renjun is that you,you missed dinner"Kun says as he walks into the living room.
"Sorry my shift was crazy"Renjun replied as he took off his shoes.

"You shouldn't push yourself"Sicheng says as he came into the living with a throw blanket.
"I know"Renjun replied then headed to his room.
"I worry about that kid"Kun says as he sits next to Sicheng how had started the movie.
"I do to"Sicheng says while putting a hand around Kun.

"Why did you call me so late,its 2 in the morning"Renjun whisper yelled at Hendery.
"While the strip club needs a person to fill in for a girl who got sick and since I bar tend there I kinda suggest you"Hendery says making Renjun's mouth open.
"I'll buy you food and I'll get you that book you been wanting"Hendery says.
"Hold on and it better be good food"Renjun replied as he creeped to get some stuff and his house keys.
"You better cover for me"Renjun said,then he saw Yangyang come out from the car.
"I'll be in your room so don't worry go be a whore"Yangyang says as he walks into the house.