Fourteen

It had been a couple months since New year and Kun had given birth to his daughter.

Winwinnie

WinwinnieStill can't believe she was born almost 2 months ago

Winwinnie
Still can't believe she was born almost 2 months ago

Winwinnie

WinwinnieI've been craving sleep

Winwinnie
I've been craving sleep

Kunmama

KunmamaSame -Winwinnie

Kunmama
Same
-Winwinnie

Taeyongbubu

TaeyongbubuWelcome to the no sleep club-Winwinnie-Kunmama

Taeyongbubu
Welcome to the no sleep club
-Winwinnie
-Kunmama

Renjun looked at Instagram as he bounced his leg.
He was sitting at the doctors waiting to hear his results.
"Okay so it looks like your about 3 months,so I'd like to check everything"The doctor says making Renjun nod.
When he finally left he texted Kun that he would be home soon.

.

.

.

Donghyuck sat in bed next to Jeno as they watched the random movie Jeno found on Netflix.
It was an okay movie but Jeno ended up sleeping throughout the last 30 mins.
When the movie ended Donghyuck quietly got out of the bed to get some water.
As he drank his water he heard his phone ring loudly making his boyfriend awake.
"Mark what's up"He asks as he watched Jeno sit up.
"Jaemin's in labor and Renjun isn't pick up hos phone"Mark says while Jaemin's groans could be heard.

"Take him to the hospital and we'll meet you there"Donghyuk replied as he stood up.
When he hung up he walked to the bathroom to use it while Jeno grabbed a bag for chargers.
When they arrived they made there way to the room that mark had said they were in.

"It was a false alarm"Jeno said while sitting in the other chair.
"Yeah haha"Jeamin says nervously.
"I rushed here thinking I was gonna finally be an uncle"Donghyuck said as he plopped onto Jeno's lap.
"I still have to be here overnight since they wanna do test"Jaemin says while Mark was grabbing a water bottle.
"But where's Renjun"Jaemin asks after a few seconds.
"He hasn't answered my texts so he's probably doing work at work or with Johnny"Jeno says as he closed his eyes.

"I already texted John he said he's not with him or answering his messages"Marks says.
"I'll text Chenle"Donghyuck says as he pulled out his phone.

After a few minutes he said that Chenle texted back.
"He said He saw Sicheng hyung carrying Renjun to his room so he probably fell asleep on the couch"Donghyuck says making everyone nod.

Johnny sat in his office writing as he overviews the cases.
"You every going home John"Jaehyun asks as he sets down a stack of papers.
"What're those"Johnny just asks just disregarding Jaehyun question.
"Boss asked if you could review these"Jaehyun answered as he sat next to Johnny.
"Now why aren't you home"Jaehyun asks as. Back in his seat.

"Because I'm trying to get caught up"Johnny replied.
"I don't believe that"Jaehyun said now looking at the older.
"Okay fine the only reason I'm telling you this is because you have husbands"Johnny says.
"Are you gonna ask him to marry you"Jaehyun asked.
"What no,why hasn't he talked to me that much lately did I do something wrong"Johnny asked a little confused.

"Normally it's because I made them mad so just don't say stupid shit and go talk to him"Jaehyun replied making Johnny laugh.
"I will tomorrow since Sicheng said something about him passing out"Johnny said as he highlighted certain sentences.
"Is he alright"Jaehyun asked a little concerned.
"Yeah"Johnny replied now looking at Jaehyun.

.
.
.

[A/N]

This is a short chapter.

In the future chapters Shotaro and Sungchan won't be in them but I'm gonna add them because I already love them and also I want to learn a little bit more about them so please understand that they won't be in the fanfic for a little bit but I already love them <3 ^~^