Eleven

"Why do you keep staring at me like that"Renjun asked as he picked up his bags.
"No reason"Mark replied.
"Then can you stop staring at me and isn't your class that way"Renjun says as he points towards the other way.
"Oh yeah"Mark says as he runs the other way.

"Okay class 2 of you will be chosen to go to a hospital and help on the maternity ward for 5 hours and the 2 that will be going are the 2 with the highest scores"The professor says as she opens the file.
"Han Jisung and Huang Renjun"The professor says with a smile.
"So please come up to me and get your name tag"The Professor adds.
Both Jisung and Renjun stood up and walked down to get the things.
"This is the building information and just show your name tags I already told your other professor they said its okay since it's Friday"The professor says making the 2 nod.

"Can I get a ride with you since I come with Hyunjin a lot"Jisung asked as they got to the parking lot.
"Yeah but let me text my cousin real quick"Renjun says as he unlocked his car.
"Okay"Jisung said as he got in along with Renjun.
"Okay let me just look where this is"Renjun says as he put in the address into the GPS.
"Okay let's go"Renjun says as he drives.

When they arrived to the hospital a women asked them why they were there and sent them upstairs to the Labor and Deliver.
"You two must be here for the 5 hours"The lady says with a small smile making them nod.
"Okay so Han Jisung will be placed with Nurse Park Jihyo and Renjun you'll be placed with Nurse Yoo Kihyun"The women says.
"You must be Renjun nice to meet you Im Kihyun I work with premature babies most of the time I've been working here for six years and I have a two year old"Kihyun says sweetly.

"That's cool"Renjun replied.
"So tell me about yourself"Kihyun asks as they walked down the hall.
"I live with my cousin and I have a boyfriend of like a few months"Renjun answered.
"That's cute"Kihyun says before getting to the premature side.
Renjun noticed how quiet it had gotten from the other side but he didn't mind.
"Okay so I'll show you what we do in a day"Kihyun whispered.
Renjun nodded in response sence he was scared if he talked he'd make a baby cry.

"This is our little fighter he use to weigh 2 pounds now he weighs 6"Kihyun says with a sad smile.
"Nurse a babies going into code blue"A nurse says Kihyun looked at the girl and ran over to the other side.
"I'll do CPR Renjun help me she'll watch over the others so don't worry"
Kihyun started to do compression at that moment it felt like Renjun was in a nightmare but he eventually started to do as told.
When they got the baby stable Renjun could feel himself relax.

"Can I have a second"Renjun asked as sweat dripped from his hair.
"Of course"Kiyhun says as he puts the baby back into the incubator.
When Renjun got to the bathroom he began to calm himself.
"She could have died she was a real baby"Renjun said to himself his breath was shakey and he was about to cry but didn't.
"Renjun you okay in there"Kihyun asked his voice was soft.
"Yeah I'll be out in a minute"Renjun replied before turning on the water.

After the 2 were done at the hospital Renjun had drove Jisung home,it was a quiet ride there.
When Renjun got back home he went and hugged Kun.
"What's wrong kiddo"Kun asked as he rubbed Renjun's back.
"Would you hate me if I dropped out I don't think I can do this"Renjun whispered.
"You've worked your ass off for almost 2 years"Kun replied with a chuckle.
"I don't think I can do it"Renjun responded after a minute.
"Okay how about you finish the rest of this year if you still don't wanna continue then we'll go from there"Kun said but Renjun just stayed still.

"But please don't fail"Kun added with a some chuckle while Renjun snorted.
"What's wrong with him,Chenle asks as he looked at Kun and Renjun hugging.
"He just had a really bad day I don't think he wants to talk about it"Kun replied.
"I think I'll just go hang out with Johnny for a few hours I'll be home before dinnertime"Renjun says as he removed from the hug.
"Okay but I want you to really think and Talk to Sicheng please and be careful"Kun said as he saw how sad Renjun looked.
"I will"Renjun replied as he grabbed his keys and wallet.

As he was driving his phone started to buzz but he just ignored it.
When he got to Johnny's he grabbed his stuff and went up to the apartment buzzer and waited to be let in.
As he made his way to Johnny's apartment number he knocked carefully.
"Hey,what's wrong"Johnny says when he sees Renjun.
"I don't want to become a maternity nurse anymore"Renjun says with his head down.
"It's your choice not mine"Johnny says with a smile.
"I just wanna know if I'm making the right choice or not"Renjun says while bitting the inside of his jaw.

"Okay then what made you change your mind"Johnny asks.
"I was able to work with real babies and one went into code blue and I realized I couldn't do it I can't watch that happen"Renjun replied.
"You know something similar happened to me I saw a kid fall off of a roof when I was 13 I know it's not the same but Im afraid of heights now but I still live on the 3rd floor"Johnny's says.
"I just hope I don't regret my choice"Renjun said as he puffed his checks.

After a couple hours Renjun left he felt 10 times better about everything.

[A/N]
Foreshadowing who....???
:")
Anyways I hope everyone is still safe at home :]