Eighteen

Renjun walked to his first as he yawned a few times as he slowly made his to his lecture.
"Ugh I'm so sleepy"Renjun said as he sat his bag on the table.
"Did you not sleep last night"Mark asked he too was tired from all the studying.
"No I studied all last night"Renjun said leaving out how he ate 3 slices of cheese cake.

"Sicheng told you not to study that long"Mark said as he he shook his head.
"I couldn't fall asleep anyways"Renjun said as he placed his head on the table.
"You should take some medicine for that"Mark suggested as he opened his notebook.
"I can't"Renjun replied as he sat up.
"Why not"Mark asked as he looked back at Renjun.

"You know I don't like medicine"Renjun replied trying to not say anything weird.
"I guess I forgot"Mark said as he scratched the back of his neck.
"It's fine I shouldn't be taking medicine right know anyways"Renjun replied making Mark justs look at him a little confused.
"Why"Mark asked but the professor started the lesson and Mark knew Renjun won't speak during lessons.

When the lesson ended Renjun had to drag himself to his next lesson.
When he finally made it he decided to sit in the back since his head hurt and trying to focus wasn't working.
"I feel like Im in highschool again"Renjun whispered making the boy next to him speak.
"I felt that"He said making Renjun snap his head towards the boy.

"Who are you,and when did you get here"Renjun asked now looking at said boy.
"I'm Shotaro I usually sit back here alone"Shotaro answered somewhat quietly.
"Oh sorry I've just never seen you"Renjun said apologizing for being rude.
"Im just cranky today"Renjun says he didn't want to frighten the boy.....yet.

"You seem cool"Shotaro says as he watched Renjun quickly shook his head.
"Trust me I'm not"Renjun said making the boy tilt his head.
After a few minutes of talking Renjun offered Shotaro to eat lunch with him and his friends.
"Sure I'd love to"He says making Renjun nod as he grabbed his thing's.
Renjun lead Shotaro towards his friend's who looked like they just got to the table themselves.

"Hey"Renjun says as he sits down making sure Shotaro had a place to sit.
"Who's this"Donghyuck asked first since everyone was just looking at him.
"Shotaro nice to meet you"Sho says with a smile.
"Donghyuck"Hyuck replied making the other's introduce themselves.
"Ugh I have to go to the restroom,can you watch my food babe"Jaemin says as Mark just nodded.
As he stood up Shotaro watched as his waddled away quickly while his bump could be seen.

"Is Jaemin pregnant"Shotaro whisper asked Renjun who just nodded.
Sho just nodded to himself as he ate.
"Renjun why aren't you eating"Jaemin asked as he got back to the table.
"I kinda ate a lot for breakfast and also in the men's restroom"Renjun said whispering the last part.
"Renjun"Jaemin said looking at Renjun.
"I'm telling the truth ask Chenle also I ate in my second lesson ask Taro"Renjun said defences.
"Ugh why are your classes so long"Jaemin said as he looked at Renjun who was chuckling.

"Because learning how to take care of babies is hard"Renjun replied looking at Jaemin who was looking at him sceptical.
"Is he lying"Jaemin asked now looking at Shotaro.
"He did but what's wrong"Sho answered making Renjun almost jump Jaemin.
"Okay okay I won't say anything"Jaemin said throwing his hands up in defeat.

"I don't judge"Shotaro says making Renjun stand up.
"Ask him"Renjun said pointing to Yukhei who was sitting at a different table.
"Hell no"Shotaro replied as he looked at the boy who had his arm wrapped around his fiancee.
They all looked at the boy who was shaking his head.
"What"Mark asked as he finished the rest of his water.

"He knows Yuta"Sho replied making everyone laugh a little.
"Everyone at this table knows Yuta"Mark says snorting.
"Okay and Yuta knows Sungchan along with Yukhei"Shotaro says remembering the boy who kept flirting with him in highschool when he first moved to korea.
"Oh Jisung knows Sungchan"Jaemin says causing Shotaro to play with his fingers.
"Yeah but his dating Chenle who-"Sho started to say but Renjun was gone the moment Yuta was mentioned since he forgot that Jaehyun was gonna visit him.

"Yukhei hyung"Mark says as he watched Lucas make his way to the there table.
"Sho here wants to know about what happened to you and Renjun"Mark says as Jaemin stood up.
"He won't let me say it,Mark can you walk me to my next lesson"Jaemin says making Mark jump up along with Jeno who woke Donghyuck up.
"Jungwoo can you give me a minute"Yukhei asked causing Jungwoo to nod.

"So"Shotaro says as he looked at Yukhei.
"Okay I'm not gonna sugar coat it mainly since I have like 4 minutes,I use to again use to date him at one point he started losing weight but I couldn't say anything since I was a coward but then I found out he did that since he wanted to be my ideal type but I broke up with him so Jaemin every so often gets worried"Yukhei says making Sho nod.

The rest of the day was normal but Renjun was on his way to meet Jaehyun.

"Hey Renjun"Jaehyun says as he gave Renjun a handshake.
"Hi"Renjun replied awkwardly.
"Okay so we're going to start a Will today do you need anything before we get started like a water or some coffee I'm just an officer but I got permission so just think of me as your 2nd party"Jaehyun began to which Renjun shook his head.

"Okay legally you do not have to tell me anything I'm just here to help if you have any questions"Jaehyun said as he got paper and pens.
"Okay"Renjun said since that was the only word he could get out.

After about a hour Renjun spoke.
"Can I make a call"Renjun asked to which Jaehyun just nodded.
"It's not like you're in jail"Jaehyun commented making Renjun look at him.

Italic [did I spell that right anyways] is Renjun. Johnny is Bold.

"Johnny if anyone would be our baby's God parent's who do you think we should choose"Renjun asked.

"While I never thought of that hmmm"Johnny started before he paused.
"Maybe Ten and Hendery"Johnny said as Renjun hummed in response.

"Why do you ask"Johnny asked.

"I'm making my Will and that was a question I've been trying to figure it out,I know we don't have to pick a god parents but I want to"Renjun said as he could hear Johnny's quiet laugh.

"Okay well I have to hang up since I'm about to go into the court room bye babe"Johnny says.

"Bye I'll see you later"Renjun said before hanging up.

When Renjun got done he bid his goodbyes to Jaehyun and walked towards the court house.

[A/N]
I'm sorry for not updating I swear this fanfic will be updated faster since I kinda have been busy and my brain is not here for and I love my new babies in NCT support Sungchan and Shotaro.