Twenty

Birth scene well kinda ?

Markmin special !!!!

.

.

.

"Jaemin I think we should go to the hospital instead of shopping" Mark suggests making Jaemin speak.
"I'm getting snacks since Renjun suggested I get something I'll wanna eat also I'm killing time since the contractions are 23 minutes apart now"Jaemin says as he pushed the cart around the snack isles.

When they got done Mark carried the bags while Jaemin walked with his hands on his back.
They got a couple concerned looks as they walked to Mark's car.
Mark put all the stuff in as Jaemin texted Renjun.
"Renjun said him and Johnny will meet us at the hospital"Jaemin says quickly making Mark nod.
"What about the others"Mark asks.
"I was thinking we could call them when we get there" Jaemin says as he shifts in his seat.

When they arrived at the hospital Mark panicked as he helped Jaemin in to the hospital while Jaemin just walked to the lady who was sitting at the check in desk.
"How can I help you Sir"The lady asks as she looked at the stressed boy.
"I'm in labor so could you please tell me where to check in at" Jaemin asks politely.
"Of course let me contact the labor and delivery and wardrobe gorl says with a smile.

That's when Renjun came through the door.
"Jaemin"Renjun says when he saw Jaemin standing at the desk as Mark was no where to be seen.
"Oh thank God someone who's not panicking" Jaemin says as he sighs in relief.
"Just wait Johnny was panicking the whole drive he was talking about how his niece is coming "Renjun says as he rubbed Jaemins back when he saw the uncomfortable look on Jaemins face.

"Okay you're all set the labor and delivery will waiting for you"The lady says making Jaemin nod as he said a quick thank you.
Soon mark came in with two bags full of necessities for both Jaemin and the baby and behind him was Johnny with the camera he had gotten for Christmas.
"Okay let's get this show started"Johnny says as he walks in.

"I texted the rest but only Jeno,Donghyuck,Chenle and Jisung will be coming"Mark says as he followed Jaemin as the 4 walked to the elevator.
"Mark did you check off the checklist" Jaemin asks as held the elevator bar.
"Yes we have everything" Mark replied as he looked at Renjun timing the next contraction.

When the elevator got to the floor the doors quickly opened making the four get out.
Soon a nurse noticed and walked over to them.
"Sir are you Na Jaemin"A nurse asks making him nod.
"Okay I'll take you to your room and the doctor should be in soon"The nurse says as she tried to help Jaemin but he kept shaking his head.

After a half an hour Jaemin asked for the epidural which calmed him down for the most part.

"You're honestly doing great,everything is going as it should"Renjun says while looking at the contraction monitor.
"I hope you can be my nurse next time"Jaemin says as he moves a little.
"I don't know if I'd want to see down there"Renjun says as he kept an eye on the contraction monitor.
"So how do you know what that says"Johnny asks as he watch Renjun stare at the machine.
"While studying the whole monitor for a week straight you'll learn it up and down.

"The next big contraction will probably put him in active labor"Renjun says since he saw that the last time the doctor checked he was only 3cm.
"If you feel a burning sensation tell me and I'll go get a doctor but you should try to rest"Renjun says as he sat down.
"Okay"Jaemin says as he tried to get comfortable.
"I'll be right back I have to use the restroom"Renjun says as he leaves the room.

"Beomgyu,Yeonjun is that you"Renjun says when he got close to the couple.
"Renjun hyung"Beomgyu replied.
"Renjun didn't expect to see you here"Yeonjun says making Renjun nod.
"So what are you two doing here"Renjun asks while looking at the two.
"I had high blood pressure so they sent me here to be monitored"Beomgyu replied making Renjun nod again.