Three

They all sat on the floor in a circle as they played.
The rules were simple do the dare or say the truth if you didn't do it you had to take a shot.
"Truth or dare"Jeno asked as he drank a sip of beer.
"Dare im not drunk enough for truths"Renjun replies as he swirled his wine.
"I dare you to sit on Johnny's lap since that's your name for him"Jeno said making Renjun stand up and sit on Johnny's lap.
"Jaemin truth or dare"Renjun asked.
"Truth"Jaemin replied.

"Is it true you slapped that girl for hitting on Mark"Renjun asked making Mark look at his Boyfriend.
"Yeah she smelled like shit anyways"Jaemin replied as if its nothing.
The game went on for a few more hours before some passed out and some were vomiting *cough* Jaemin.
"Truth"Renjun slurred.
"Is it true you kissed Donghyuck"Jeno asked while Donghyuck slept comfortably on the floor next to him.
"Yes it was high school freshman year"Renjun said as he downed his wine.

Soon it was just Mark,Johnny and Renjun left.
"I dare you to kiss Johnny"Mark said with a hiccup before falling over.
Renjun asked looked at Johnny for a minute before leaning in.
The kiss was quick but it tingled on there lips for a few minutes before Renjun fell into Johnny's chest.

The next morning a knock on the door woke Mark.
"Hello"Mark said as he opened the door.
"Hi I heard Renjun was here"Sicheng says softly.
"Yeah in the living room"Mark says as he rubs his eyes.
"Damnit Renjun,I thought I said that you shouldn't drink"Sicheng says as he tried picked up Renjun from the stranger's lap but Renjun just continued to hold onto Johnny like he was a stuffed bear.

"HUANG RENJUN GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT OF HERE"Sicheng yelled waking up everyone while Mark stood covering his ears.
"What the fuck"Renjun says as he sits up.
"Seriously Renjun why did Hendery call my phone saying that your late for work I thought I told you not to work on the weekend's"Sicheng says as Renjun tries to come to his senses of what was happening.

"Shit I'm late"Replied as he picked up his bag and sweater.
"Make sure you eat lunch since you missed breakfast and me and Kun have some news tonight so please be back before dinner"Sicheng says as he walks Renjun to his car.
"Okay"Renjun says while grabbing a shirt from Sicheng.
"Can you take me to get my car from the lot"Renjun asks as he holds his head.
"Sure"Sicheng says as he turns.

When he got home Sicheng,Kun and Chenle were waiting in the dinning room for him.
"What's up"Renjun asks as he sits down at the table.
"Okay so Kun is Pregnant"Sicheng say making Renjun and Chenle smile.
"No way"Chenle says,the rest of dinner was filled with laughs.

For a few days after that him and Johnny didn't talk for a week until Mark asked for help.
"What's wrong"Johnny was the first to ask.
"My anniversary with Jaemin is in 2 days and I don't know what to get all I know is that Johnny's good with finding good restaurants and Jaemin is Renjun's best friend"Mark replies stressfully.
"Okay your his Boyfriend but I'll still help"Renjun says with a small smile.

"I know you bought him a plush last year so maybe get him matching PJ's oh and get a pair for yourself I know he likes couple things"Renjun said as Johnny looked up the best restaurant.
"Sounds good"Mark said as they walked around H&M.
"Found some"Mark said as he picked out some pajamas.
"I think this restaurant would be good,lets go and try some food after we get done here"Johnny said making the 2 nod.

"The foods good a bit pricey but not that pricey"Mark says as he looks at the menu.
"I saw potato pizza on the menu "Mark added making Renjun nod.
"Okay let me make a reservation for our anniversary so can you guy's can go since we came here separately"Mark said while looking at the Two.
"Bye"The two said then headed to there cars.

Renjun got inside his car slowly as he took his keys off his neck.
Buckling up he saw Johnny walk to his car while he was on a phone call.
Renjun started his car only to hear it stall,this happened multiple just this week since he kept forgetting to get the battery change.
"Damnit"Renjun said to himself as he leaned his head on the steering wheel causing the horn to go off.
O knock on his window makes him look over.

"Johnny hyung"Renjun said as he opened his door since he couldn't roll it down.
"Do you need a ride"Johnny asked.
"No I don't,you know what sure let me call a tow"Renjun said making Johnny nod.
After 30 minutes the tow truck got there and took his car to the Auto shop.
"Thanks for the ride"Renjun said as got out.
"No problem if you need a ride again you can text"Johnny replied making Renjun nod.

2 days later.

Jaemin<3

Jaemin<3On are why to dinner ^°^

Jaemin<3
On are why to dinner ^°^

Jaemin<3

Jaemin<3Done with dinner \

Jaemin<3
Done with dinner \._./

Mork!

Mork!He said yes¡~¡

Mork!
He said yes¡~¡

"What the hell Mark"Renjun says over the phone.
"What"Mark replied.
"You proposed"Renjun asked.
"Yeah I was thinking about it and it seemed like a great idea besides I told you the day I started dating him I wanted to marry him"Mark replied.
"I know it just seems so sudden"Renjun said taken back.
When they hung up Renjun went back to typing his paper then went to bed.

[A/N]
This is one of the smaller chapters but I think I like this chapter the most because of Marmin at the end anyways after this book is finished I have a hella sad Luren fanfic that's been sitting in my drafts along with a norenmin so if anyone's interested in some sad fanfics I've got plenty.....
Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying this fanfic^~^