Six

"Renjun get up or I'm gonna be late for work"Johnny said as he shakes Renjun up.
"I don't have any clothes"Renjun replied after sitting on the edge of Johnny's king bed.
"You can wear mine,I'll check if I have any old pants you can wear"Johnny says as he looked through his closest.
"Here I know the shirt is big but its my smallest one and these pants and a belt"Johnny said then left his room.

"Look"Mark said to Jaemin who was getting out of Marks Car.
"Renjun"Jaemin said when he saw Renjun laughing as he got out of Johnny's car.
"Thanks John"Renjun said as he waved bye to Johnny.
"Injun"Jaemin yelled making Renjun jog over.
"What's up"Renjun said when he got closer.
"You were with Johnny"Mark asked making Renjun nod.

"He asked if I wanted to watch movies with him and I ended up sleeping"Renjun replied.
"Did you really just sleep or did you do more then sleep"Jaemin asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.
"I don't sleep with people that I'm not dating and I have respect for myself"Renjun said making the 2 hold back laughs.

"So you're not dating him"Jaemin asked.
"No"Renjun replied but Jaemin just walked in front of him to stop him.
"Then why did Jaehyun say you to went on a date"Jaemin asked making Renjun sigh.
"Johnny told him that he was on a blind date or something like that so he would stop texting him while we talked but Jaehyuns flat ass came to see who"Renjun replied making Mark laugh.

Soon they all went to class since the other's were already there.
"So you 2 aren't dating"Mark whisper asked.
"No why would you think that"Renjun whisper replied.
"You 2 look like an old married couple anyone would've thought that"Mark responded as Renjun continued to write down the notes.
"I'm gonna tell you something but if you say it was me I swear I'll kill you"Mark said making Renjun nod.

"Jaemin asked if we could get some fish since he moved in with me so I'm gonna buy some but I need you to get him out of the house till I can set up everything"Mark says.
"Sure"Renjun replied.
"Thanks"Mark said.

Soon they were done with all there lessons so Renjun asked if Jaemin wanted to hang out.
"Yeah of course"Jaemin said with a smile.
"So hows the wedding planning coming along"Renjun asked as he drank his coffee.
"Its actually going pretty while"Jaemin replied as they walk to Jaemin's car.
"That's good"Renjun said as he got inside the car.

"How's Kun's Pregnancy going"Jaemin asked as he drives
"Fine although Sicheng is a pain always texting me asking if Kun's okay"Renjun replied with a chuckle.
The rest of the day was slow for everyone but it was over all good.

The next few days went just as slow until Friday.
"Hey hyung what's wrong"Renjun asked since Johnny called him asking if he could meet up.
"I know your at work but I need to ask you something"Johnny replied.
"What is it"Renjun asked a little concerned at the tone of Johnny's voice.
"Do you wanna go out like on a real date if I don't ask now I might never get the chance to"Johnny says making Renjun open his mouth as he just blinks.