Four

The next day was calm for the most part.
"Okay so today you'll be learning how to revive a baby"The maternity teacher said as she had them one by one practices.
"Okay Huang you're next"The teacher said making him go to the front.
"Okay start"The teacher said then stepped back.
He put two fingers on the doll after a quick examination and began CPR.

"Come on come on please"He said as when he heard the machine flat line,sweat drip off his forehead since he was wearing a sweater.
He kept going till the teacher stopped him.
"You saved the baby,now make sure the baby's stable"The teacher said as she walked him through the steps until he was finished.

When the lesson was over Renjun went to get something to eat.
"Renjun"Jaemin yelled making him look towards Jaemin and Donghyuk.
"Hey"Renjun said with a small smile.
"Look"Jaemin said as he showed his ring off.
"Woah"Renjun replied as he got a closer look.
"So how was the lesson"Donghyuk asked.
"Weird I did CPR on a fake baby"Renjun replied as he walked with the two.

"Cool"Jaemin said as he linked there arms together.
"What about you guys"Renjun asked.
"We learned how to stitch"Jaemin said since both him and Donghyuck were nursing majors where Renjun was a maternity nurse major.
"How about Mark I saw him and you running to your lessons"Donghyuck said.
"Mark was late but Jeno helped him sneak in"Jaemin said as they got close to the ramen place.

"Donghyuck"Jeno said as when he saw the boys.
They all sat down and ordered something,while they waited they heard someone say Marks name.
"Johnny"Mark said as he stood up to do the bro hug.
"Congratulations on the proposal"Johnny said as he sat down.
"Thanks but like you were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago"Mark said as he put an arm around Jaemin.

"I know but I had a court thing to do and then I saw Jaehyun so I did some catching up"Johnny said before ordering.
"So you did some lawyer stuff"Mark asked.
"Yeah"Johnny replied.
"Wait Jung Jaehyun,he's my cousin"Jaemin said as he looked at Johnny.
"Yeah we were friends for like two years then he moved back to Korea"Johnny replied.

"I didn't know you were a Lawyer"Renjun said while looking at Johnny.
"While You didn't ask"Johnny replied with a chuckle making Renjun groan.
"Okay then what do you do"Johnny asked when he saw Renjun practically pouting.
"Like what do I work as or what my major"Renjun asked.
"I know where you work so I guess your major"Johnny said making Renjun red.

"While I'm an Maternity major"Renjun said making Johnny laugh.
"What"Renjun said while getting a bit aggravated.
"Nothing its just you being a maternity nurse with the job you have is a bit funny"Johnny says still laughing.
"What's wrong with working as a part time assistant "Mark asked as he ate his ramen that he had just got.

"Oh my god it was one time"Renjun said after he understood what Johnny said.
"Didn't look like it"Johnny commented as he ate a bit of his noddles.
"Shut up "Renjun said making Johnny hold back a laugh.
"What did you do one time"Donghyuck asked.
"Nothing"Renjun said as he put his head on the table.

"Come on Im just joking"Johnny said.
When they got done eating Renjun walked with Johnny since Johnny said that he wanted some coffee.
"Can I get an iced black coffee with two sugar"Johnny ordered first.
"Can I get iced tea with one sugar and some extra lemon"Renjun ordered as he pulled out his wallet.
"I got it,consider it an apology"Johnny said as he gave the cashier the money.

"You didn't have to do that"Renjun said as he sat down with his tea.
"I wanted to besides I told Jaehyun I'm on a date"Johnny said with a chuckle.
"Oh"Renjun said as he sipped his tea.
"Also I'm sorry for what's about to happen"Johnny said making Renjun look up at him.
"Why"Renjun asked a little concerned.
"Because he wants to meet you since I told him I'm here with you"Johnny said apologetically.
"What the"Renjun said and was about to leave but he heard Johnmys name being called.

"Jeahyun"Johnny said as he waved at Jaehyun who was still in uniform.
"This most be your date,what's your name"Jaehyun said as he looked at Renjun.
"Renjun,nice to meet you"Renjun said making him smile.
"Are you Huang Renjun because if so Jaemin talks a lot about you"Jaehyun said making Renjun nod slowly.

"I have to go,it was nice meeting you Renjun see ya John"Jaehyun said before leaving.
"He was something"Renjun said as he looked at Johnny.
"Yeah I went to college with him for two years"Johnny said with a chuckle.
"Cool"Renjun said awkwardly as he puffed his cheeks full of air.
"So what do you do in college you know besides study"Johnny asked.

"Umm work I hang out with my friends that's it"Renjun said making Johnny nod.
"What about you"Renjun asked causing Johnny to smile.
"I was on a radio thing for a little bit then I DJ'D for like a year after that"Johnny replied.
"Wow seems like you had a lot of fun"Renjun said making Johnny laugh.
"Anyways lets ask questions"Renjun said after Johnny calmed down.

"Okay"Johnny replied with a smile.
"How old are you"Renjun asked first.
"28 going on 29,how about you"Johnny replied.
"20 going on 21"Renjun said making Johnny shocked.
"Okay umm favorite song"Renjun asked

"Viva la Vida or any Christmas song"Johnny says making Renjun nod,they asked a few more questions before Johnny took Renjun home.
"We should do this again"Johnny said before Renjun got out of the car.
"That would be nice"Renjun as he got out of the car.

[A/N]

I hope everyone is enjoying this fanfic since it's my first time writing a Johnren theme.

Again Happy Birthday to crackhead Jaemin ^°^