Twelve

"Renjun wake up it's Christmas Eve"Chenle says excitedly since each year on Christmas Eve they would have a Christmas party.
"I don't wanna get up"Renjun said as he groaned.
"You do this every year come on we have to make sure that everything is ready"Chenle replies as he grabs Renjun's arms and carefully lifted him up or more like dragged him out of bed.

Chenlol

ChenlolHe got to the venue first but his boyfriend just went inside smh

Chenlol
He got to the venue first but his boyfriend just went inside smh.

Injun
I can't believe that you guy's left without me

Chenlol
We told u to hurry up

Renjun got out of bed so he he could get dressed, he hadn't realized the time since he had went to sleep at like six since he was wrapping and bagging gifts for his friends and family.
After he got dressed he grabbed his coat and key's.
As he got to his car he turned on the heat to warm up since it was freezing then he started driving to the venue.
When he finally got there he saw Johnny's car and decided to park next to his.

John

JohnHe saw me and did that

John
He saw me and did that

Injun
Im sorry I have to collectively think of ways to crawl in a hole :)

Jaemin<3
Should I be concerned

"Renjun gege can you help me bring in the goody bags in from Kun's car"Chenle asks when he sees Renjun.
"Sure"Renjun says then makes his way over to Chenle.
When they got all the goody bags inside Renjun could feel his frozen fingers and toes relax.
"Renjun it's warmer over here"Johnny says when he saw Renjun rubbing his hands together.
"Okay"Renjun answered as he walked over to Johnny who had his arms open.
"You're freezing cold"Johnny says as he hugged Renjun.
"Eww old people"Chenle says making Renjun glare at him.

"Renjun can you come with me in like a week and a half to my 4 month appointment since Mark has work that day"Jaemin asked.
"Yeah sure"Renjun answered with a smile.
"Whats going on"Mark asked as he walked over with a glass of hot coco.
"I was asking if he could come to my 4 month appointment"Jaemin says before taking a sip of the hot drink.
"Oh okay"Mark said with a small smile.
"LET'S PARTY"Yukhei yells while Jungwoo followed behind.

"Yukhei gege"Chenle says as he runs up to Lucas.
"Chenle"Yukhei says as he hugged Chenle.
"Renjun"Yukhei practically yell when he sees Renjun.
"Lucas"Renjun says as he walks toward Yukhei and gives him a hug.
"This is my fiance Jungwoo"Yukhei says after a minute.
"Nice to meet you hyung, Yukhei talks a lot about you"Renjun says.
"Nice to meet you too"Jungwoo replied.
"Anyways there's hot coco at the table over there and some sweets"Renjun says making them nod.

"Jaehyun"Johnny says catching Renjun's attention.
"Johnny didn't know you were invited"Jaehyun says then he noticed Renjun.
"Oh now I know how"Jaehyun smirked making Johnny knot his brows.
"What no Sicheng invited me"Johnny said making Jaehyun nod.
"So how's Taeyong and Yuta"Johnny asked as he looked around for the 2.
"Somewhere around here probably talking to Kun or Sicheng"Jaehyun replied.
"RENJUN GEGE"YangYang yelled when he saw Renjun.
"YangYang"Renjun said a little confused since he thought he was in China.

"Are flight was cancelled so we'll be staying here in are dorm"YangYang says while Xiaojun and Hendry were talking to Kun.
"You should ask Kun if you can stay in the guestrooms for the next few day's since I'm gonna be hanging out with Johnny on Christmas"Renjun says.
"But you'll be there on Christmas morning right"YangYang asked.
"Yeah then Im gonna go drop off gifts"Renjun says making YangYang nod.
"Kun gege can we stay at your place for Christmas"YangYang asked as he walks towards Kun.

After they all left the clean up began to work.

When they all got back home Kun and Sicheng went to there room where YangYang,Xiaojun and Hendry went to the guest room.
"Goodnight gege"Chenle says with a yawn.
"Goodnight lele"Renjun replied then began to carefully take his gifts to his car and the other's under the smallish tree Chenle begged to get.
"Renjun is that you"Kun says as he turned on the light.
"Yeah I was putting out the gifts I got"Renjun said.
"Okay while do you need help"Kun asked as he tied his robe closed.

"Its fine I only have a few more then I'll go to sleep"Renjun replied as he put the gifts out.
After he got down he got changed then went straight to sleep

Injun

InjunGuess I'm the first one up

Injun
Guess I'm the first one up...

Chenlol
I woke you up beside you're the last one up...

Injun

InjunNow I'm not going down stairs

Injun
Now I'm not going down stairs.

John
Don't you have to walk to visit me....

Injun
F-U

Renjun slowly made his way down the stairs only to hear Chenle laughing as he watched Sicheng try to cook.
"Ge do you need help"Renjun asked making Kun speak.
"Finally you're up I thought we'd have to drag you down the stairs"Kun said as he rubbed his protruding belly.

Once they opened the small amount of gifts Renjun had gotten ready and left.
He drove on the slick road to Johnny's last.

[A/N]
Okay so double updated lol

Me after realising I haven't updated in 8 days