Sixteen

John

JohnI think I've been crying for 20 minutes

John
I think I've been crying for 20 minutes...

Taeyongbubu
This is why you haven't texted me back congratulations :")

Jaehyuuu
Is Renjun okay

[Yuta]
Sicheng isn't answering his texts

John
He's busy with Renjun

Taeyongbubu
Did you name him

John
Not yet,I want to name him with Renjun but renjun still can't really talk.

Taeyongbubu
Okay:"(

Sicheng sat next to Renjun as he held the small tub as Renjun vomits.
"Do you need some water"Sicheng asked making Renjun shake his head,he was to scared he would end up puking the clear liquid.
"Do you wanna see your baby"Sicheng said making Renjun nod.
Sicheng had gotton a call late last night after everyone left saying that Renjun wouldn't stop crying when they took the small baby.
Although he was moved to the ICU he still cried.
"I'll be right back"Sicheng said as he as dumped the vomit and cleaned the container.

"Where's his baby"Sicheng asked the nurse.
"They said they don't wanna move him from the Premie ward but let me see if we can get him in a wheelchair"The nurse said making Sicheng nod.
"Okay so where gonna try to wheel you to him okay"The nurse said Making Renjun nod.
"What's going on"Johnny asked as he put the bag he got down.
"We have to wheel him to the baby since they don't wanna bring him to him"The nurse said as she grabbed grabbed a blanket.

"Here I'll lift him"Johnny said as he moved over to him.
He lifted him up carefully trying to to touch him in a sore spot.
"Okay let's hurry since the doctor wants to give you a check up"The Nurse said as she put the warm blanket on his lap.
"I'll push him if you can carry his water and tub"Johnny said making Sicheng nod.

"Hyung"Renjun said,his voice sounded crumble but said it small smile.
"Renjun ah"Kihyun said as he looked at Renjun who he hadn't seen in months.
"Who are this men"Kihyun said as he tried to see who was Renjun's Boyfriend.
"Sicheng"Sicheng said and put out his hand for a hand shake.
"Nice to meet you,and you are"Kihyun a
Said then looked to Johnny.
"Johnny"Johnny said as he also gave a handshake.

"Is it Johnny"Kihyun said with a small smirk as he looked at the little boy.
Renjun nodded making Kiyun smile.
"Is he doing okay"Johnny asked as he looked into the incubatior at the babys chest going up and down slowly.
"He's been doing well,do you have a name for him yet"Kihyun said as he talked quietly.
After a few minutes the nurse had to take him back to his room so the doctor could check up on him.

1 week later

"Can you help me with my pants"Renjun said since he'd been wearing a gown but he felt to naked so he asked for pants.
"I got you a large that way it would be less against your legs"The nurse said as she helped him.
"Thanks"Renjun replied his throat had gotten better over the week.
"Have you seen what you look like"The nurse asked.
"No"Renjun answered simply.
"Have you seen him"The nurse asked.
"No,it's been days and they won't let me see him"Renjun said as he tried to sit up without hurting his body.

"Do you need help"The nurse asked.
"No,besides Im not that hurt"Renjun said.
"I'm guessing you don't remember what you looked like a week a go"Sicheng said as he walked inside the room.
"Im better now"Renjun said.
"You almost died"Sicheng replied making Renjun sigh.
"Right now I justs wanna see my son"Renjun said making Sicheng nod.
"I know"Sicheng said as he closed his eye's.

"Can You get me something to drink"Renjun asked after a few seconds.
"Yeah"Sicheng said before standing up and leaving the room.

After Sicheng left Renjun tried to take off the gown but indended up just lifting the front up.
He brushed the stitches carefully,then looked at his legs noticing the bruises that mixed with the small welts.
"I got you a can of coke since I think,what's wrong"Sicheng said as he walked up to the side of the bed.

"Can help me to the bathroom"Renjun asked making Sicheng nod before helping.
"Are your legs still in pain"Sicheng asked as he helped Renjun walk.
"There still sore but I need to walk"Renjun said at this point he hated sitting 24/7.
"You can't keep pushing yourself"Sicheng said ,worried for his cousin.
"If I don't now then I won't want to later"Renjun said as he shut the bathroom door.
"Where's Jun"Chenle asked as he walked into the room.

"The bathroom"Sicheng said as he watched Kun come in with there daughter on his chest.
"Gege can you help me"Renjun asked making Sicheng open the door.
"What's wrong"Sicheng asked making Renjun look up.
"It's hard to stand up"Renjun said,embarrassed.

"Come on I'll close my eye's as you stand"Sicheng said as he closed his eyes.
"Gege it hurts"Renjun said.
"I know"Sicheng replied.
"You can open your eye's"Renjun said as he tried not to let the burning feeling make him cry.
"Okay do you want to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer"Sicheng asked as he felt Renjun grip him harder.
"Hand sanitizer"Renjun said as he tried to walk with Sicheng.

"Okay lele can you get the hand sanitizer"Sicheng asked making the youngest grab it.
"Are you hungry"Kun asked the 3.
"Not really"Renjun said making Kun nod.
"Im hungry"Chenle said.
"Here's a sandwich"Kun said as he gave him a sandwich and some water.
"Same"Sicheng said as he sat next to Kun.

"Looks like everyone's here"Johnny says with a small chuckle trying to lift the mood.
"I have to leave for work"Sicheng says with a small smile as he walks to Kun.
"We need to take Chenle to school"Kun says making Chenle look at the time.
"Can you watch over him he should be getting out later if the doctor clears him"Kun says making Johnny nod.

"I brought soup"Johnny says as he sets the bag down.
"Did you make it"Renjun asks.
"No,my mom did"Johnny says making Renjun pause.
"My mom and dad have been wanting grandkids so when I told them the bought the first round ticket"Johnny says with a chuckle.
"Also I told them I'll ask you when you wanna meet them"Johnny says.
"Okay"Renjun replied.

.
.
.

After a few hour's Johnny helped Renjun get dressed when the doctor said he could but to call if anything happens.

"I wanna see him before we go"Renjun said making John nod.
"Take a picture of me with him"Renjun said.
"Okay"Johnny said as Renjun stood next to the incubatior.
"Do you wanna hold him for a minute"Kihyun asked he knew he wasn't supposed to but he wanted to.
"No I could get him sick"Renjun said.
"You haven't seen him for day's"Kihyun said.
"Mina can you get a blanket"Kiyun asked.
"Yeah"Mina replied.

"Here sit here"Kihyun said as Johnny stood next to him.
"Here he is"Kihyun whispered so quietly that you could bearly hear him.
Renjun used his finger to gently rub his babies face.
"Johnny you should also hold him"Renjun said as he cried.
Johnny carefully held his son not knowing if it would be his first or last time.

[A/N]
Another kinda sad chapter but I swear it'll get better :")

I listened to Hrvy Me Because of you while writing this lolAnyways I'm calling all of you Lemons from now on

Anyways I'm calling all of you Lemons from now on