Seven

"Why did you call me so earlier"Renjun asked Jeamin who was sitting in the living room at 6 in the morning.
"Can come with me to get a pregnancy test"Jaemin asks which made Renjun wake up completely.
"Sure"Renjun replied as he got his keys.
"Who let you in"Renjun asked as he drove to a convenient store.

"Chenle since he was up"Jaemin replied as he bounced his leg.
"Oh"Renjun says before parking.
"Can you buy it"Jaemin asked as he bit his nails.
"I'm still in PJ's"Renjun said.
"Please"Jaemin says.
"Fine but only because I need something as while"Renjun replied as he grabbed his wallet.

"Is this all sir"The boy asks.
"Yeah"Renjun said as he put the test along with some drinks and some candy.
When he paid he quickly made his way to his car.
"Did you get it"Jaemin asked.
"Yeah I got 3 since you can never be sure also got water and some candy oh and you can take it at Johnny's place since you look terrified"Renjun said as he drove ro Johnny's.
"Yeah I can't take it with Mark home"Jeamin replied.

When they got to Johnny's Renjun texted Johnny that his there.
"Hey what's up"Johnny asked when he saw the 2 still in pajamas.
"Is it okay if Jaemin takes some pregnancy test"Renjun asked Johnny who just nodded.
"Do you wanna sleep while you wait"Johnny asked as he hugged Renjun.
"Sure"Renjun replied.
Johnny just lifted him up and took him to his room.

"Where's Renjun"Jaemin asked as he came out of the bathroom.
"Sleeping,I can go get him up though"Johnny says as he stands up.
"Okay"Jaemin replies as he sits down on the couch.
"Renjun, Jaemin's done in the bathroom"Johnny said but Renjun just groan while covering his head with the blanket.

"Don't you have lesson today"Johnny asked making Renjun uncover his head.
"In like 2 hours"Renjun said after he looked at his watch.
"Fine I'll make him come to you"Johnny said then went to get Jaemin.
"Renjun"Jaemin says as he sits next to Renjun.

"Yeah"Renjun replied as Jaemin just looked at the test.
"It's positive"Jaemin says making Renjun sit up.
"All 3"Renjun asked.
"Yeah"Jaemin replied as he showed Renjun the test.
"You have to tell"Renjun said.
"I know but I want to make sure it's real first"Jaemin said as he placed his head on Renjun's shoulder.

"Okay well how about we sleep then go to the doctors after are classes"Renjun suggests as before yawning.
"Okay"Jaemin says while closing his eye's.
Of course Renjun through away the test for Jaemin since he had fallen asleep.
When they woke up,Renjun took Jaemin home then went to get dressed himself.

When Renjun and Jaemin left Johnny decided to clean until he heard a knock.
"Jaehyun"Johnny said as he looked at the boy.
"Do you wanna go get some coffee oh and can I use your restroom"Jaehyun says.
"Sure,Let me get dressed then we can go"Johnny replies making Jaehyun nod before going to the bathroom.

When he went in he noticed the test in the bathroom and saw it was was positive so he smirked to himself.
When he got down he just continued to smirk until Johnny looked at him.
"Why do you keep smirking it weird"Johnny said as he drank his coffee.
"No reason,do you have anything to tell me"Jaehyun responded.
"No and I Im gonna be late for work so let's go"Johnny replied while giving Jaehyun the I'm concerned for you look before they left.

"Jaehyun what's wrong"Taeyong asked when Jaehyun got home for lunch since he said he needed to say something.
"Yeah when you texted we got worried"Yuta said as he feed there daughter as Taeyong put some rice onto there sons plate.
"Okay so Renjun's pregnant Im guessing since there like dating"Jaehyun said making them look at him.

"Really"Taeyong asked as he sits down.
"Yeah I saw some positive pregnancy test in the trash but Johnny didn't say if he was or not so"Jaehyun says.
"So text Chenle and ask since he would know"Taeyong suggests while Yuta just nods in agreement.

"I only no Jisung's so I'll text him"Jaehyun says the began to text.
"Okay so he asked Chenle and now there on there way to see Renjun"Jaehyun says.

Chenle and Jisung got into Jiungs car since he picked him up.
"Kuns gonna kill him"Chenle says.
When they got to the college they saw Renjun and Donghyuck sitting on the grass eating.
"Where's Jeno"Renjun asked.
"Oh he's in an extra lesson along with Mark and Jaemin is asking some questions"Donghyuk answered.
"Renjun"Chenle yells making Renjun look up at him.
"Is something wrong"Renjun asked.

"Are you pregnant,Because someone asked Jisung if you were"Chenle says making Donghyuk chock.
"Your what"Donghyuk says when he finished chocking.
"What No I don't even have a boyfriend"Renjun said.
"Then why did Jaehyun ask if you're then"Jisung know chimes in.
"I don't know maybe because I know him but we're not dating"Renjun said with a laugh.

"Oh,I kinda maybe texted Kun and Sicheng ge that you were"Chenle said as he put his head down.
"You what"Renjun said then grabbed his stuff.
"Im gonna bolt"Renjun said then made a dash for his car but Kun and Sicheng were already there as Kun held Johnny's ear.
"Hey"Renjun said with an awkward smile.

"I thought I told you no sex"Kun says while letting go of Johnny's ear.
"We haven't even had sex"Renjun replied.
Everyone else was standing behind Renjun covering there mouths
"Okay then whose test were they"Sicheng asked.
"I don't know who Johnny has over and to be far I don't care unless he cheats on me"Renjun says as he crosses his arms.

At this point Mark,Jeno and Jaemin were standing there.
"What's going on"Jeno asks Donghyuk.
"Oh they thought Renjun was pregnant"He replies making Jaemin stiff.
"Do they know who is"Mark asks.
"No"Donghyuk replies making Jaemin calm down.

"But then again they're speaking Chinese and Chenle's just been standing with his mouth open"Donghyuk says this made Jaemin scared again.
"What're they saying"Jisung asks Chenle.
"Johnny Hyung and Renjun Gege are dating"Chenle replies making everyone look at Johnny.

"You're dating,wow I feel betrayed"Donghyuk says making Renjun glare.
"Not know"Renjun says to Donghyuk.
"Okay"Donghyuk replied before stepping back.
After a good 15 minutes They left but Johnny since Renjun asked if he wanted to eat with him and his friends.

"At least they don't do gross PDA"Donghyuk said as he looked at Jaemin and Mark.
"As if you don't do it"Jaemin said.
"Okay okay you don't have to compete about who does gross PDA"Chenle says.
"Anyways I knew you 2 would end up dating"Mark said as he ate a bite of his sandwich.

[A/N]
I don't know what I wrote but here you go