Five

"Renjun breakfast is ready"Kun yelled.
"I don't feel well gege"Renjun said as he came into the kitchen wrapped in his throw blanket.
"Come here"Kun said making Renjun walk to him.
"You're burning up,I'll call off and take you to the doctors"Kun said as he took out his phone.
"Its fine gege I'll take some medicine and get some rest work now so when Sicheng Gege tells you not to you can rest"Renjun replied making Kun chuckle.

"Okay while drink a lot of water and rest"Kun said as he continued to finish settings up the table.
"Okay while I'm going back to bed"Renjun said as he walked back upstairs to his room.
Eventually everyone left and Renjun just went to sleep.

When he finally woke up it was 11:25am so he took a cold shower since he felt sweaty.
When he was done it was 12:43 so he decided to make some toast.
After he was done he went back to his room to draw since his head hurt a bit but he ended up sleeping again since his body felt sore.

6 rolls around meaning Chenle comes home.
"Hurry up Chenle"Jaemin says to Chenle who was unlocking the door.
"Calm down he's probably fine"Mark said before Chenle opened the door.
"What's going on here"Johnny asked when he saw them about to go inside.
"Oh Renjun isn't answering anything so they came here to check on him"Chenle said as he walked inside causing them all to follow him.

"What're you doing here then"Mark asked when they were all in.
"Oh I came here to talk to Sicheng"Johnny replied as he held up a folder.
"Oh he won't be home until 7 so if you wanna wait you can"Chenle said as he walked to the kitchen to get water.
"I'm gonna go check on Renjun"Donghyuk said as Jaemin followed him up the stairs.

"Injun we're coming in"Jaemin said as he opened the door.
"Is he sleeping"Donghyuk said as he looked at Renjun sleeping with his mouth open.
"Renjun wake up"Jaemin says as he shakes Renjun awake.
"What's wrong"Renjun asked with a groggy voice.
"Eww"Donghyuk says when he heard Renjun.
"Shut up"Renjun said as he cleared his throat.

"You should come downstairs for a few minutes,you know walk"Jaemin said making Renjun nod before standing up,his hair was messy and his over size shirt was bunched so his his shorts showed.
"Let's go get some food and water in you"Donghyuk says as he walks behind the 2.
"Yeah you look like you haven't drank anything in hour's"Jaemin said as he walked straight to the kitchen.

"Let's go to the living room while he gets you some food and water"Donghyuk suggested.
"Okay"Renjun replied as he walked with Donghyuk.
"He's alive"Chenle says when he say Renjun,this caused Johnny to look.
"Hey Renjun"Johnny says making Renjun look at him.
"What're you doing here"Renjun said as he sat next to Johnny with his feet crossed on the couch.
"Not a 'oh hey hyung' just a 'what're you doing here'"Johnny replies making Renjun nod.

"I'm actually here because I need to show Sicheng this file for a new case cause it could be evidence"Johnny replied again Renjun just nodded.
"Okay don't be so loud"Johnny said as Jaemin sat the water and rice down.
"I didn't know what to get you since your sick and whatever so here some rice"Jaemin said as he gave the water to Renjun.
"Thanks"Renjun replied before he drank the water.

"No problem"Jaemin said as he went aand sat on Marks lap.
"So now that we now he's not dead I don't want to get sick so lets go"Jeno said making Renjun roll his eyes.
"How about we go to my place and eat pizza,Chenle do you wanna come"Mark said then asked.
"Sure"Chenle replied since he didn't wanna get sick.

"Okay,bye Renjun hope you feel better tomorrow"Donghyuk said along with Jaemin then they all left.
"Do you need anything"Johnny asked.
"Can you get me my moomin throw blanket from my room,it's the one on the left"Renjun asked making Johnny stand.
"Okay I'll be right back"Johnny replied as he walked to Renjun's room.

"Here you go"Johnny said as he handed the blanket to Renjun.
"Thanks"Renjun with a small smile.
"No problem"Johnny said as he sat back down.
After about 30 minutes they heard the door open.
"Hey Johnny what're doing here"Sicheng asked as he put his coffee cup down.
"Oh here are some files of evidence that were forgotten so I think it should be revisited"Johnny said as he handed the files to Sicheng.

"Thanks"Sicheng said as he opened the files.
"This fucking bitch ass"Sicheng said then made a phone call.
"Yeah thanks Jae,I'll be there soon"Sicheng said over the phone making Johnny and Renjun confused.
"I have to get back to work,Thanks John for the information"Sicheng said before leaving.

"What now"Renjun says to himself.
"Well we could go to my place and watch some movies,you could bring your throw blanket"Johnny suggests making Renjun say 'then carry me' so there Johnny was carrying Renjun and Renjuns bag.
"Why do you need a bag"Johnny asks.
"It has my books and my house key in it"Renjun replied.
After they got inside Johnny put on a movie until he heard Renjun's quiet snoring.

[A/N]

I love this gif anyways I hope everyone has a good day