Nine

When the number got called Johnny stood up to get it.
"Here you go"Johnny says as he passes over Renjuns stuff.
"I texted Jaemin that they have strawberry stuff here and now are date will be ruined since I know Jaemin will come here with everyone"Renjun says as he stirs his drink.

"I'm sure we have some time before they come"Johnny says but not less then 10 minutes there they were.
"Renjun"Jaemin says as he walks over to the table while the others ordered.
Renjun just closed his eyes hoping that they would leave.
"Gege"Chenle says making Renjun open his eyes.
"Yeah"Renjun repiled.
"Do you mind if me and Jisung sit next to you"Chenle asks.
"Sure"Renjun replied.

After about a half an hour everyone was done.
"I'm staying at Johnny's tonight so please tell Kun and Sicheng"Renjun says making Chenle nod.
"Im gonna come by to get my stuff though because I kinda wanna spend more time with Johnny since I have big exams next week"Renjun says as he stands up.

"Okay"Chenle replied as they walked out to the parking lot.
When they got to Renjun's,Renjun went in and grabbed some stuff then walked back to Johnny.
"Ready to go"Johnny asks.
"Yeah But I only packed for a few days"Renjun replies.
When they got to Johnny's Renjun threw his bag on the couch.

John

JohnHe's gonna be the death of me

John
He's gonna be the death of me....
-Injun

Injun
:] when did you take this....

John
...

Taeyongbubu
!_!

"Can we take a nap"Renjun asks as he sits on Johnny's lap.
"Sure"Johnny replies making Renjun stand.
When they got to Johnny's room Renjun changed into one of his over sized shirts and some comfy shorts.
Johnny made his way to his bed where he saw Renjun putting a book on the bedside table.
"What's that"Johnny asked as he got on the bed.

"My Call me by your name book,I think I've read it a thousand times"Renjun says.
"I've only seen the movie since Jaehyun and Taeyong dragged me there"Johnny replied.
"I think the movie was okay since the book had so much more"Renjun says making Johnny nod as he pulled him into a hug.
"Maybe I'll read it sometime"Johnny replied making Renjun snort.
"What"Johnny says now looking at Renjun's face-to-face.
"Nothing"Renjun says with a small yawn.
After that they fell asleep.

Jeno made his way to his up to Donghyuck who had fallen asleep on his bed.
"Hyuck wake up my mom made us some food"Jeno said making Donghyuk groan.
"Bongshik get off hyuck"Jeno said making Donghyuk grab Bongshik.
"Hyuck sweetie the foods ready"Jeno's mother says sweetly.
"Okay I'll be right down"Donghyuck replies as he pets Bongshik.
"She doesn't love me"Jeno says as he makes a crying face.

Eye:]