Fifteen

[Sad warning]

"Renjun are you okay"Mark asked as he looked a how pale Renjun was.
"Yeah I'm just really stressed right now"Renjun replied as the feeling of passing out was lingering.
"Okay while text me when you get home"Mark said as he walked towards Jaemin.

[What Jaemin is wearing]

"Bye hyung"Jaemin yelled as he got into Marks car.
Renjun just waved as they drove off the parking lot.
"Renjun tell Kun Doyoung says congratulations he's just been to busy to text him"Jeno said as Donghyuk waved.
"I will"Renjun says as he gets into his car.
He sat there for a minute before making his way off the lot.

He decided to grab a milkshake before making his way home.
As he drove Bleeding Love played as he made his way through the 4 way,it was only a second later he realized what was happening.

The truck driver had been speeding trying to hurry with his last delivery not seeing the small car in the middle of the intersection.

Renjun could feel the car turn over and over as other car stopped at the sight of the car flip while the truck stomped on the breaks.

Renjun could feel as he car hit something but his sight turned black before he could look up,his air bags went off seconds before making it even harder to see anything.

After a few minutes sirens could be heard as fire trucks honked there horns as cop lights were seen in the distance.
The fire fighters were the first to react when they got there.
When Jaehyun got there he got out of his cop car and made his way over to the mangled.
"Does anyone now how many people are inside or what happened"Jaehyun asked as he walked up to the fire men.

"So far we can see nothing but someone said that truck hit the car,and by the look of it I don't think the person or people are gonna make it"The fire fighter said as he help get the car open.
"Can someone run the truck plates"Jaehyun said as he put on gloves.
"WE SEE A BODY"One of the men said as they broke the door off.
They all quickly worked to open the door as the EMTs got ready.
As soon as they got him out Jaehyun looked at him.

"I need to make a call"Jaehyun says as he grabbed his phone.

"Sicheng I need you to hurry to ***** now"Jaehyun said making Sicheng reply with an okay.
After a few minutes Sicheng arrived to the ambulance leaving with there sirens on as the others searched the car.
"What happened here"Sicheng asked.
"There trying to get all of his stuff but here's his wallet"Jaehyun said as he handed the clear bag to Sicheng.
"Here's more off his stuff"One of the police officers said as the fire fighters where helping.

Sicheng put on golves before he opened the bag.
"I have to go"Sicheng said as he gave the bag to Jaehyun.
"I'm gonna call Johnny"Jaehyun said as he walked with Sicheng.
"Okay"Sicheng said then got into the cop SUV.

"Where is he"Johnny asked as he got to the hospital.
"I don't know they said his heart stopped on the way here"Sicheng said while Kun tried to calm Chenle down.
"I'll try to find out"Johnny said as he walked over to the desk.

"They said they can't say much right now"Johnny said.
"I texted Jisung"Chenle said as he cried harder.

After 30 minutes Mark,Jaemin and Jisung were the first to come followed by Hyuck and Jeno.

"What happened"Jeno asked when he saw everyone sitting in the waiting room.
"Who's here for Huang Renjun"The nurse asked making Sicheng stand up.
"Im his cousin"Sicheng said making the nurse nod.
"The doctor would like to speak with you"The nurse said making Sicheng nod.
"Okay so he's stable for now all though Im worried about how he'll heal since he does have some large wounds but I have a few questions if you could answer them."The doctor said as he looked at the chart.

"Of course"Sicheng said making the doctor ask if he was ready to answer.
"Okay do you know if he has a partner"The doctor asked making Sicheng nod.
"Are they here"The doctor asked.
"Yeah"Sicheng asked with confusion laced in his voice.
"May I know who"The Doctor asked when they got to the waiting room.
"Johnny could you come here"Sicheng asked making Johnny stand.
"What's wrong"Johnny asked making everyone stand up.

"Can I talk to you in private when Mr Huang wakes"The doctor asks.
"Of course"Johnny replied making the doctor nod.
After a few hour's the doctor came and said he's awake.

When Renjun woke he could feel his sore body,his whole body felt stiff making him try to yell but his throat hurt.
He tried moving but he couldn't.
After what felt like an hour a nurse came in to check his vitals.
"Doctor the patient in room 21 is up"The nurse said making the doctor rush in.
"Can you talk"The doctor asked as he looked at everything.
"M-my b-baby"Renjun tried to say as tears ran down his cheeks.
"He's getting the help he needs"The doctor said making Renjun cry more.

"Im gonna go get your cousin okay"The doctor said making Renjun try to nod.
"He's awake everything looks okay at the moment so please go in to his room in small amounts while I talk to you 2 after you see him,the nurse will take you to his room"The Doctor says.

"G-e"Renjun said as looked at Sicheng who cried when he saw what Renjun looked like.
"Junnie"Johnny says after a few seconds.
"Shh you don't have to talk if it hurts"Johnny said as he rubbed Renjun's hand.
"Would you like to see him"The doctor asked making Renjun nod.
"Let me set the bed up"The doctor said before leaving.
"Him who's him"Sicheng asked making Johnny also look confused.
"My baby"Renjun said as clear as possible making Sicheng shocked along with Johnny.

"Here he is"The doctor said as he helped the nurse wheel the baby in.
Johnny immediately stood up to see the small baby.
"He's so tiny"Johnny said as he brushed his tears away.
"He's little"Sicheng said when he saw Renjun looking at the small boy.
"I'll leave you two some privacy"Sicheng said as he left.

"Gege is he okay"Chenle asked as he looked at the way Sicheng looked.
"He's okay,he's pretty banged up and he said he felted nauseous so the nurse is getting a bin,please be quiet when you enter"Sicheng said as he used the tissue Jaemin gave him.
"I'll go in with Chenle can you hold her while I'm in there"Kun asked as he bounched the baby gently.

"Gege"Chenle said as soon as he saw Renjun.
"Lele"Renjun said.
"Who's this little one"Kun asked as he saw Johnny looking through the incubator.
"Our son"Johnny said as he tried not to cry.
"Here you go"The nurse said as she bought the white container looking tub to Renjun.
The nurse stood there with the tub as Renjun tried not to puke.

Renjun felt the cold sweat creep on him as he puked up the small amount of water he was able to keep down.
"I'm gonna check to see if he has a concussion"The doctor said as he walked over to Renjun.
"Do you have a headache"The doctor asked as he checked his pupils.
"Yes"Renjun tried to say but his stomach was killing him.
"Okay I'm gonna go get some medicine and some Ice water"The doctor said as he told the nurse something.

"I think he has a concussion so I'd like him extra watched"The doctor says to Sicheng who was waiting for the other's.
"Okay,but he should be okay"Sicheng asks.
"For the most part yes,Im not so sure about his son though"The doctor said a little quiet so no one could really hear.

[A/N]
If you're sad say I

Im sorry lol anyways I think Im gonna call my readers yellow-gold or lemons how do people feel about that?