Ten

Renjun stood at the door way of the others apartment as he watch Jaehyun give the guy a breath test.
"How much alcohol did you drink today"Jaehyun asked as he looked at the results.
"4 beers that's all"Youngmin replied.
"Did Woong drink anything"Jeahyun asked.
"Umm I"Yoongmin said making Renjun speak.

He's pregnant and you put your hands on him you fucking asswhole"Renjun says his blood was boiling as he looked at Youngmin.

All over a sudden Renjun punched him without thinking.
"Son of a bitch that hurt"Renjun says after a minute.
Johnny was looking at Renjun red knuckles since he had punched Yoongmins nose.
"What the hell dude"Youngmin replied as he wiped the blood off his his nose and lips.
"Jaehyun can you take care of this before a fight breaks out"Johnny says making Jaehyun nod.
"Im gonna call your bother"Johnny says.
"Cousin"Renjun says making Johnny roll his eye's.

"Okay so I came to get your side of the story since Yoongmin really wasn't responding"Johnny says.
"Okay"Woong replies.
"Did he drink a lot or"Johnny asked as he typed everything down.
"Not really all though this is the first time he's gotten aggressive"Woong answered honestly.
"Okay so what's not really"Johnny asks.
"It's maybe a glass of wine or a couple beers when he's with his friends but that's like not even once a week"Woong answered.

"Although he never hit Eun and like I said this is the first time he's done this"Woong adds quickly.
"Okay how many did he have tonight"Johnny asks.
"About four maybe five but I had left the room to when he was on his 3rd"Woong replied.
"Okay when did he hit you"Johnny asks.
"When he got to his 2nd"Woong said as he ran his hand throughout his daughters hair.

"Okay you are the one who has the say in the next option in what we do so would you like to press charges"Johnny asks he may only be a lawyer but he had a little cop training.
"Maybe a restraining order or rehab"Renjun says under his breath.
"This is the first time it's happened so maybe a couple day's alone I really just need to process this whole thing"Woong says before taking a deep breath.

"Okay I'll say that to Jaehyun and we'll go from there,but is there a place you could stay for a few days if things go south"Johnny says.
"Yeah I'll call my friend and he can come here to pick me up I'd rather be with someone then alone even though I wouldn't be but still"Woong says.
"Of course"Johnny says before getting up.
"I'll go run this by Jeahyun while you call your friend"Johnny then adds.
"Okay"Woong says then he realized he didn't have his phone.

"Umm can I come with to get my phone and pack some stuff"Woong asks making Johnny text Jaehyun.
"Yeah,Renjun can you watch Eun"Johnny says before leaving.
"Johnny I couldn't say this in there but he kept calling me a cheater as well and also thank you"Woong says before they walked in to the room.
"I came to talk to You and Woongs gonna pack some stuff while we talk"Johnny says to Jaehyun.

"Okay what is it"Jaehyun asks as he watched Sicheng taking to Youngmin.
"Woong just wants some time away from him also he's gonna stay with his friend for a few days till he feels okay"Johnny says making Jaehyun nod.
"Okay I'm gonna go wait now"Woong says as he drags his suit case behind him.
"I'll walk you back well they talk to him"Johnny says.
When they got back to Johnny's apartment Johnny told Renjun Sicheng was here.

"Gege can you believe that piece of shit"Renjun says in chinese as he points towards Youngmin.
"Injun it's being taken care of so don't worry about it or him"Sicheng replies back in chinese.
"I know but I still think he deserved community service at least or hell"Renjun says before walking out.
"Make sure your eating and have safe sex"Sicheng said before Renjun left.

After a couple days things went back to normal.

Day3