Eight

Jaemin practically gagged as he tried to eat his sandwich this made Renjun stand up.
"Jaemin can you come to the bathroom with me"Renjun said making Jaemin stand.
When they got to the restroom Jaemin threw up as soon as he got to the toilet Renjun just rubbed his back trying not to hear the vomiting.

"You good"Renjun asked after a minute.
"Yeah"Jaemin replied after a washing his mouth.
"Okay let's go then"Renjun said as they walked out together.
Renjun started to laugh when saw Hyunjin trip in the distance which made Hyunjin walk over.
"Hey Jun"Hyunjin said when he got closer while (Han) Jisung was holding his hand.

"Hey I didn't see You at the lesson today"Renjun said to Jisung who just sighs.
"I went to sleep late last night studying for the main exam since will help the robot give birth Im not ready for that"Jisung replied.
"Well Ill get you my notes since today was important"Renjun said as he grabbed the notes out of his bag.
"Here its about hemorrhaging and the symptoms and stuff"Renjun says as he shows the notes.

"Thanks"Jisung replied before the 2 left.
"Who's that"Johnny asked.
"Jisung and Hyunjin, Jisungs in my main class and Hyunjin's in minor class if that makes since"Renjun says as he eats some bread.
"Yeah anyways I have to get going but I'll text you later okay"Johnny says before leaving.
"Actually we have to leave to since lunchtime is almost over"Chenle says making Renjun nod.

When 9pm rolled around Renjun texted Johnny after he got off work.
But no reply so he just took a walk since he felt it was to early to sleep that's when he saw Johnny and someone else help.
As they got to the car the taller one looked like he was thanking Johnny.
"Hyung"Renjun yelled making Johnny turn,he looked As though he was stopping the guy he helped.

Renjun jogged over when Johnny waved him over.
"Chanyeol this is the boy I told you about Renjun"Johnny says making Chanyeol smile.
"Nice to meet you this is my boyfriend Baekhyun"Chanyeol says making Renjun nod.
"Bye"Johnny says as Chanyeol waves.

"What're you doing out so late"Johnny asks.
"I can't sleep so I thought walking would help what're you doing out"Renjun replied.
"Oh Chanyeol called asking if I could help him get Baekhyun since he was trying to start a Bar fight"Johnny. Replies as the walk to his car.
"Do you want a ride home"Johnny asks since it was silent.

"Uhh sure"Renjun says as he gets into the passengers side.
"Can we just hang out at your place for a few hours"Renjun says as he buckles up.
"Sure"Johnny replies as be backs out of the parking space.
When they got to Johnny's Renjun grabbed Johnny's hand who just tightened the hold.
"Is there something you wanna do"Johnny asks.

"Umm maybe we could cuddle"Renjun says as he looks at Johnny.
When they got to Johnny's room Renjun jumped onto the bed and stretched out while Johnny Just went to his closet to to get some PJ's and a large shirt for Renjun.
"Here"Johnny says as he throws the shirt to Renjun.

"I never saw your tattoo before"Renjun says as he looks at Johnnys arm that was around him.
"Well I've never worn short sleeves around you"Johnny replies making Renjun hum.
"It's cute"Renjun says after a minute of examining his arm.

"Your the first to call it cute and not cool"Johnny says with a small laugh.
Soon Renjun fell asleep on top of Johnny while Johnny playes with his hair until he went to sleep.
The next morning Johnny woke up to the smell of food.
He stood up and went to the the kitchen to see Renjun cooking eggs.
"Morning"Johnny says then leans into a kiss just to be stopped.

"You haven't even brushed your teeth yet"Renjun said making Johnny sigh before going to brush his teeth.
After a few minutes Johnny came back
"Are those your contacts in the bathroom"Johnny asks when he came back.

"Yeah I woke up and my eyes were burning so I took them out and just left them on the counter"Renjun said as he fixed there plates.
"Do you have work today or school"Johnny asks as Renjun sat down after handing him his food.
"No Im all yours today"Renjun said with a smile.
"Well I have one client today at 2 but you can come with"Johnny says.
"Okay"Renjun replied then continued to eat.

When 1 rolled around they got dressed and headed out.
When Johnny got to the court house Johnny held Renjun's hand as they walked in.
"New client Johnny"The girl at the desks asks.
"No my boyfriend"Johnny replies making the girl smile at Renjun.

"Okay so I want you to sit in the back because this guy has most likely to have killed people so please just sit in the back"Johnny says as he kisses Renjun's forehead.
"Fine"Renjun replied as he follows Johnny into the court room.

When the session started Johnny put on his serious face the whole time.
"Guilty"The Judge declared making the women on the other said cry in relief Renjun didn't notice that he had stopped breathing until he also sighed in relief
He saw another women walk up and hug the other well Johnny just started pack his stuff back up.

"Let's go"Johnny says as he gets close to Renjun.
"Okay"Renjun says as he holds Renjun's hand.
"So where do you wanna go"Johnny asks as he gets in his car.
"Umm I really don't know I don't normally choose and it seems to early for food"Renjun replied.
"Who said it's to early for food"Johnny says with a smile.

"Let's go then"Renjun says as they walk towards Johnny's car.
"Hold on My phone's ringing"Renjun says when they got inside the car.
"What's up Jaemin"Renjun asks.
"I told Mark Im pregnant and he's smiling like a fool"Jaemin says.
"That's cool,Oh and Johnny says congratulations"Renjun replied.
"While I gotta go Mark keeps asking if I want anything bye"Jaemin says then Renjun says bye before they hung up.

"Do you wanna get Ice cream"Johnny asks making Renjun nod.
"I think Baskin Robbins is like 10 minutes from here"Johnny says.
"Sounds good"Renjun replied as he played with the hem of his shirt.
"What flavor do you want"Johnny asked when they got there.
"I'll look at the menu before answering"Renjun replied as he got out of the car.
"Okay"Johnny said as they walked in.

"Hello welcome to Baskin Robbins"The cashier says with a smile.
"Can I get a Small Matcha Bubble Wachu shake and and a Large Shine Muscat Malang Blended but replace the grape with melon"Renjun says as the cashier types it in.
"Can I get a large Iced American with a Vanilla Mochi with caramel"Johnny orders making Renjun speak.
"Can I get a chocolate & vanilla Mochi"Renjun adds.
"That will be ₩ 30,000 [$25]"The cashier says.

Johnny and Renjun both pull out there wallets to pay.
"I got this Renjun don't worry about it"Johnny says.
"At least let me pay for my part"Renjun says as he takes out about $15.
"Its fine"Johnny says as he swipes his card.
"Thanks"Renjun says as Johnny grabs there number.

[A/N]

Baby Renjun is making me cry

Also I'm gonna try to update more often ._.