Nineteen

Renjun made his way towards the court house slowly.
As he entered the building he saw Johnny hugging a girl,his stomach dropped at the sight.
Quickly turning around,he practically ran to his car when he got in he could feel the tears getting ready to form in his eye's but quickly collected his self as he drove home.

"Hey Renjun"Sicheng says as he saw the boy walk through the door.
"Hey"Renjun replied simply as he watched Sicheng bounce his daughter.
"Is something wrong"Sicheng asks making Renjun shake his head no.
"Okay if somethings bothering you let me or Kun know"Sicheng said as he watched Renjun walk up the stairs with his arms slumped.
"What happened"Kun asked as he walked to the living room.

"I think he had a long day,I'm gonna go talk to him just to make sure he's okay"Sicheng says as he passed Li Hua to Kun.
"Okay"Kun replied as he bounces around.

When Renjun made it to his room he grabbed out his laptop and began typing his nursing assignment.
When he heard a knock on the door he said a quick come in.
"Hey"Sicheng says as he opened the door slowly.
"What's up"Renjun asks as he puts his headphones on his neck.
"I just thought you might be thirsty"Sicheng says making Renjun knit his eyebrows.

"Thanks"Renjun replied with a yawn.
"You should sleep earlier tonight"Sicheng says as he sat the glass of water on the night stand.
Renjun only nodded as as he watched his cousin leave.
Eventually Renjun fell asleep with his hand on the small bump.

The next day he checked his phone and noticed the 3 messages from Johnny.
He ignored them and began getting dressed for school.

What Renjun is wearing.

Noticing the time he saw how it was 6:34 am meaning he only got 2 hours of actual sleep and no one else is up.
He quickly wrote a note then grabbed his keys and left.

When he got to the college he parked his car and just sat in it until 7:24.
He grabbed his bag and water bottle and began to walk.
"Renjun"He stopped in his tracks as he heard the voice that belonged to the one and only Johnny Suh.
"What"Renjun asked tiredly as he now looked at his boyfriend.
"You scared me"Johnny says as he looked down at the small boy.